advice needed

...let us know what you think, free speech!
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

knock out

Post by computathug »

Hey DNR, as they say great minds think alike :lol: I also have offered to help alien anyway i can and hopefully will be visiting ireland soon where alien has asked if i would like to go the gym with him. I have also asked him to post a video session of his fights and training so to help him out in any way i can. I have told him about wearing bin liners under his clothing to help him lose a couple of pounds before a fight if he needs too although i think he thought i was joking about this lol. Alien could be the first suck-o world championship contender in my eyes. He has all the attributes he needs to go far and his will to learn everything down to dietary needs and different types of physical training, he really has his head screwed on and to top it off he is a really sound guy as well. He has the ability to teach his self but as we all know ya don't get much coaching in a gym, you do it yourself in the ring, sparring. He also does a lot of reading on any subject that he needs and is willing to put time in as well as maximum effort. We should be his invisible corner. I think the video's are a good idea and various ones so we can see how he fights going forward and fights going backwards depending on each opponent. Al ya need to let me know when the tourne is if ya can and hopefully i can get a cpl of days training in before hand. Good luck my friend :wink:

alien100
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: knock out

Post by alien100 »

computathug wrote:Hey DNR, as they say great minds think alike :lol: I also have offered to help alien anyway i can and hopefully will be visiting ireland soon where alien has asked if i would like to go the gym with him. I have also asked him to post a video session of his fights and training so to help him out in any way i can. I have told him about wearing bin liners under his clothing to help him lose a couple of pounds before a fight if he needs too although i think he thought i was joking about this lol. Alien could be the first suck-o world championship contender in my eyes. He has all the attributes he needs to go far and his will to learn everything down to dietary needs and different types of physical training, he really has his head screwed on and to top it off he is a really sound guy as well. He has the ability to teach his self but as we all know ya don't get much coaching in a gym, you do it yourself in the ring, sparring. He also does a lot of reading on any subject that he needs and is willing to put time in as well as maximum effort. We should be his invisible corner. I think the video's are a good idea and various ones so we can see how he fights going forward and fights going backwards depending on each opponent. Al ya need to let me know when the tourne is if ya can and hopefully i can get a cpl of days training in before hand. Good luck my friend :wink:
thanks thuggy :)

tourn is starting like on the 8th of January around that date ..

the invisible corner sounds pretty cool .. wohoo :)
[img]http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/9128/sig3copyyybq4.jpg[/img]

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: killer

Post by n3rd »

DNR wrote:I don't know about not smoking (wink), because I did it lots before sparring :lol: But definetly I agree on the no sex, and that masterbation thing, maybe at least not a couple of days before the fight.

Look, one last thing, you know - hack yourself. You have got to find your "rage switch" inside of you, you have to be the meanest, deadliest fighter anyone has ever seen. Balls out- You have to kill that guy in the ring, because he wants you dead too.

Brah, I wish I could be there, to spar with you, get you ready.

DNR
what bullshit is that btw? I used to do that alot before doing sports simply cus it feels good and its actually pretty good for your muscles ( except overworking htem but massing is fine )
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]