I hate the winter

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ayu
Staff
Staff

I hate the winter

Post by ayu »

I hate the winter, that's why i NEVER go out when it's cold (only when i have stuff that i MUST do).

But today i just had to go out....because the weather had taken my view from me =/

That's my window covered in ice! we had a ice storm here an hour ago or something (i was asleep :roll: ) and when i woke up i got this....

So here is a small list of things that the ice fucked up today...

1: I couldn't take out the trash, the trashcan is covered in ice....
2: I can't goto my friends house so we can goto the cinema to watch AvP2 today...because all the roads are covered in ICE so the roads are closed.
3: I have to check the animals water like once an hour because it freezes fast as hell.

EDIT: 4: power just went......(obviously it came back)

I....HATE....THE....WINTER 8O
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Seems like you and me have been affected by the same sort of weather condition. Here it feel a combination of rain and snow which has hardened into layers of ice and if you are not careful you can fall and hurt your self.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

We received 70CM (over two feet) of snow in about 3 days - it was fun, lots of snow to move around. (which is not really all that fun).

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

wow... 8O
I like winter, I like the silence when all is covered in snow.....but sadly winter sucks where I live, no snow at all...just rain.. :roll:

rambo
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by rambo »

Summer here in australia.. And it dosen't snow where i live..

It rains alot now that the drought has pretty much be broken.. :)

I'd love to experience snow though

~I like programming in winter.. when its so cold i don't feel bad about not being out side exploring etc

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

hey dude,i dare you to put hot water on that window,nah dont but go a spree pouring hot water on people car wind screens,it will crack them really badly cus of the sudden temperature change

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

rhysh wrote:hey dude,i dare you to put hot water on that window,nah dont but go a spree pouring hot water on people car wind screens,it will crack them really badly cus of the sudden temperature change
That would be totally unnecessary =)

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

lol not for me,dude i think you will hate me,but im the sorta guy who is gunna end up in jail for criminal behaviour than rather than hacking
no stealing or brEAKING INTO PEOPLES HOUSES,JUST like blowing things up,sneaking out and disabling traffic lights on roads that have more than 80 000 cars every hour between 4am and 7 am
im the sorta guy who is on the australian spy network or something,but im not proud of it
i also have a police record
lol

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

rhysh wrote:lol not for me,dude i think you will hate me,but im the sorta guy who is gunna end up in jail for criminal behaviour than rather than hacking
no stealing or brEAKING INTO PEOPLES HOUSES,JUST like blowing things up,sneaking out and disabling traffic lights on roads that have more than 80 000 cars every hour between 4am and 7 am
im the sorta guy who is on the australian spy network or something,but im not proud of it
i also have a police record
lol

You sound more like a guy who seeks attention ^^

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

you just made the shit list

Post by DNR »

JUST like blowing things up,sneaking out and disabling traffic lights on roads that have more than 80 000 cars every hour between 4am and 7 am
im the sorta guy who is on the australian spy network
Oh, you are a terrorist.

I hope its your family that gets killed when someone drives through a traffic light you fuxored up, that would be so Darwin.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: you just made the shit list

Post by n3rd »

DNR wrote:
JUST like blowing things up,sneaking out and disabling traffic lights on roads that have more than 80 000 cars every hour between 4am and 7 am
im the sorta guy who is on the australian spy network
Oh, you are a terrorist.

I hope its your family that gets killed when someone drives through a traffic light you fuxored up, that would be so Darwin.

DNR
Shiiiieeeeeet we just got flagged by the FBI, CIA, NSA, INTERPOL, Green Barets and what else not because DNR said the T word :P.
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

no i dont seek attention,i wish i had less of it in fact,then i wouldnt have to seek out,i could just walk out
but anyways the lights being disabled just cause assive traffic jams and the road traffic authorites (rta) have to sit in them to get to go and fix them-haha
but nerd dont think i want attention
cus i dont
dont believe me?dont reply to this post or pm me about it
see if i care
im not about to have a cry
its good if u dont because then there wont be an arguement
lol

and dnr-i dont want people to die
if i did i would just go and put a knife in their neck if i did want sum1 2 die

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

no i dont seek attention,i wish i had less of it in fact,then i wouldnt have to seek out,i could just walk out
but anyways the lights being disabled just cause assive traffic jams and the road traffic authorites (rta) have to sit in them to get to go and fix them-haha
but nerd dont think i want attention
cus i dont
dont believe me?dont reply to this post or pm me about it
see if i care
im not about to have a cry
its good if u dont because then there wont be an arguement
lol

and dnr-i dont want people to die
if i did i would just go and put a knife in their neck if i did want sum1 2 die

isapiens

Post by isapiens »

o shit the t word!

how do i legally terminate my affiliation with suck-o? hehe

rhysh i hope you are a teenager, if not than you got a problem.

I did shit like that when i was a teenager, now i at the stage where i test myself once a while to see if god still wants me in this life. Its called the idiot stage. i am sure it will go away... if i live long enough.

Now about winter: I used to live in a place with crazy cold winters. Now we don't even have any snow ... fucken new jersey.
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Where did you used to live where it was cold?