Going to Prison

...let us know what you think, free speech!
aztec13

Going to Prison

Post by aztec13 »

I am looking for someone willing to mail me documents and programming / web development material while I am serving a 1 or 2 years in prison. I have been living in Mexico for about 3-4 yrs now. I'm from the U.S. but I was on parole when my son's mother died in a car crash leaving me no choice but to violate my parole by coming here to care for him.There was just no way around it. Immigration was useless.Before prison I lived in MX and had a child from a past relationship. Even when I was in prison I figured out a way to get money to them on a regular basis. While here I was making a living online off a small website. Over night my supplier raised prices higher then I could make anything on anymore. What's worse I had been putting whatever I had extra into another business and it couldn't have happened at a worse time.Believe it or not mexico has immigration laws that work. It's next to impossible to get a regular job here.Albeit for only $100-$200 per 46hr work week anyways, but it still beats being homeless. With no money coming in for the last 6 months things have piled up one after the other. thank god I got the internet for free, and somehow have managed to find ways to get by. I was 2 months behind in my rent but finally this morning we got evicted and the numbered days are few. I just don't know what else to do but go back and face the music. Simple things like eating have become hard and now with this that's all I can think of I can do. I can't live in the streets with a child. And It may sound stupid to think of such things with all this other stuff going on. But I am very much into higher education.Myself even founding a free prison college courses program. PLEASE If anyone would be willing to help me out and send me these things so while inside prison I can continue learning. Without hacking I'd lose my marbles.I can provide all the links to the papers I need printed and sent to me. You wouldn't even need to know the tech stuff of what you were looking for. I'd be more then happy to share my programming knowledge with you in exchange.I don't really have family that could do this or friends .Thank you.please email me a email to reach you at and I can have a address of wherever I end up."4amessage @bigstring. com"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

a friend in mind

Post by DNR »

Life is hard and has many twists.
I decided that I would try to help because despite all the bad things going on in your life, you still try to do the right things.
When no one else will be your friend, I will.

Start posting what you are interested in, so we can start collecting for you. Of course eventually you'll need to give us a address to mail to.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

some people deserve a chance

Post by computathug »

After reading your post, it made me be reminded of me in my youth. Just because you have been to prison don't necessarily mean you are a bad person. Me too would also do what is needed to protect my son. I also see you reason for wanting to go back and get this finalized and done and then you can move on without looking over your shoulder, having sleepless nights.
You will feel better in yourself once its done and you will be able to make a fresh start. Yeah you do seem like a good bloke and know that you are just trying to do the right thing. You have been there before, you know what to expect and your right to get your head into something while there. Its the one place where you will have time to study. And yes i am talking from past experience and if it wasn't for two people making sure i had everything i needed then i don't know if i would have been the same person today.

Well i am on my travels in the next 2 weeks for a couple of months traveling SE Asia but don't mind in helping in any way i can. I don't mind helping anyone who wants to help themselves. Only you can plan what you need and how to go about it all.

I don't mind helping DNR with the workload when i get back, im sure i can stretch to the cost of a few stamps.

Good luck matey, my heart goes out to you

:wink:

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Yea I also had to face the music, but after it all settled I began living a better life. You just go and get shit taken care of. I will try to help as well, but this post seems a little off. 8O
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

ive been hiding my real identity for 13 years

mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by mo2332 »

why may i ask?

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

yea like im going to bite the bait on that troll

next 1 line post/thread = exclusive punt

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

OMG no dont punt me ahh *hides* dude while your in prison dont drop the soap ok?

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

That's harsh, mo2332. Anyway, i will do my best to help you in any way i can. I may be facing some hard conditions myself starting either tonight or in a few days, so use me as a resource while you can.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...