Black Tuesday

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Black Tuesday

Post by Big-E »

Just like black monday in 1929 - I predict another crash today, in 2008..black Tuesday. We shall see come the time the market opens. Lets hope I am wrong.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

Guess u where wrong XD.
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

um, this happened already yesterday, biggest loss of stock price values since 9/11.... :-k

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

The market was closed in the United States yesterday, while the markets around the globe where trading and taking loses. I figured that when the market opened everyone was looking to offload - but I guess I was wrong. Good thing I am not a market analyst but then again, there is still a whole day left of trading.

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

In the Yakuza we trust.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

Big-E wrote:The market was closed in the United States yesterday, while the markets around the globe where trading and taking loses. I figured that when the market opened everyone was looking to offload - but I guess I was wrong. Good thing I am not a market analyst but then again, there is still a whole day left of trading.
Big-E, here because the European market was doing so well last year the economical impact is like a small dent in a coke can.

Besides, You should stock up ;) there is lots of money to be made now that the FED lowered the bar ;)
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I read an article a couple of years ago saying that if there was any real money on Wall street that the Dow industrial should have been reached 20,000 already. Now it has fallen back to 12000 and it does not seem like it is going to reach 20000 any time soon. At least not in such volatile times.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal