GERMAN news

...let us know what you think, free speech!
floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

GERMAN news

Post by floodhound2 »

I just seen on the new here in Spokane WA USA. In German a father tosses his child out of a burning building [4th story] to an off duty officer that caught the child. Several people dies but father lived to rejoin his child.

B_B you hear of this? Just wired i never hear of overseas news.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

jasonxxx102
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by jasonxxx102 »

I think i heard

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Yeah I was walking from the crapper back to my room earlier tonite and had to pass by the TV in which dad was watching CNN and I happen to catch the baby flying through the air - stopped and I was like WTF was that. Then I saw the fire, and they said the baby survived and I said cool and continued on. Didn't think it was in Germany, though.

jasonxxx102

Post by jasonxxx102 »

"Stopped to say WTF was that" That made me laugh lol :lol:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

since sunday there is just this one story that makes all the news here, a house burned down and 9 people died in the fire. people from turkey only lived in the house....I think you can see where the story goes now: yep! "german nazis set it on fire!"
nothing was investigated because the house couldn't be entered yet, but the media (especially the turkish media) acts like it is a fact already (once again)...
turkey will even send own investigators, I guess because german investigators are all nazis too.. :roll:

and yes, the police officer catched the little turkish girl falling from the 3rd floor, a fireman is in hospital with severe injuries because he stood almost in the middle of the flames reaching down children from the ladder (see the image below)....but you hear almost nothing about those heroes, in opposite, turkish newspapers say german police and firemen "haven't done their job".

I've watched some reports from the US on youtube about this, I'm really glad to see we are not labeled as nazis there too....

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

By Bad_Brain
since sunday there is just this one story that makes all the news here, a house burned down and 9 people died in the fire. people from turkey only lived in the house....I think you can see where the story goes now: yep! "german nazis set it on fire!"
nothing was investigated because the house couldn't be entered yet, but the media (especially the turkish media) acts like it is a fact already (once again)...
turkey will even send own investigators, I guess because german investigators are all nazis too.. Rolling Eyes

Talk about knee jerk reaction.

On a related note, no I hadn't. Then again I hardly watch TV anymore unless it's DVDs of Lost or specific shows.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

bad_brain wrote:since sunday there is just this one story that makes all the news here, a house burned down and 9 people died in the fire. people from turkey only lived in the house....I think you can see where the story goes now: yep! "german nazis set it on fire!"
Well just for comparison of news and a Country's political agenda regarding reporting of the news. The local new in my area [not prime time news] did not mention Nazi involvement, nor have I ever heard of Nazis exzisting as a united agenda out side of America; except during Hitlers campaign, and, sure we have some small pockets of Nazi extremest here.

In America the news is very bias don't get me wrong. There is a prime example of it going on today during our presidential race. Some of the candidates don't even get air time, yet others do. Why and Whats the reason.

Strange how news is reported from different perspectives depending on agenda or perhaps propaganda. Makes me wonder whats really going on. :-k
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Yeah, I saw that! When I saw the picture of the baby flying in air I first thought that there were a bunch of fireman with that cloth thingy streched out to intercept the baby which would be a nice landing. The poor baby!
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Lyecdevf wrote:Yeah, I saw that! When I saw the picture of the baby flying in air I first thought that there were a bunch of fireman with that cloth thingy streched out to intercept the baby which would be a nice landing. The poor baby!
Dude the baby was caught and lives! I hope you did not think the baby died.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ