Let it snow!

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Let it snow!

Post by Big-E »

Oh wait! I wish it would stop! So already, we have had the most snow on record since 1913 in New Brunswick, Canada and through the night and tomorrow we expect another foot, possibly more (banks already sit over 10ft in some locations). So I ask this, what is the weather like around you? As shitty as mine?

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Here in Spokane we have set a record for snow fall as well. I love the snow but i am getting tired of it and i am glad it is melting.

8O
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Re: Let it snow!

Post by Lyecdevf »

Big-E wrote:Oh wait! I wish it would stop! So already, we have had the most snow on record since 1913 in New Brunswick, Canada and through the night and tomorrow we expect another foot, possibly more
That is wired how global worming is affecting some parts of the world. You have too much snow and here we do not have any snow except for some on the ski slopes. It is the middle of February and I have my window open wide, it is sunny and I am walking around in my spring clothes.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Losing_grip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Losing_grip »

I never experienced snow , cuz im in tropical country. I would be glad to experience snow/hail. =P

Anyway , it's sunny and lil bit windy. hehe. ;)

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Losing_grip wrote:I would be glad to experience snow/hail. =P
Lol? XD Right...

Anyway, here, we just get a slight layer of snow anymore, but before we did get a good 5-6 inches...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

This is southern Sweden.....haven't seen the sun in a couple of months ^^ rain almost every day...dark as hell...windy and cold.

But yeah...we see snow from time to time...not this winter though

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

cats wrote:This is southern Sweden.....haven't seen the sun in a couple of months ^^ rain almost every day...dark as hell...windy and cold.

But yeah...we see snow from time to time...not this winter though
well, even if you have no snow I would prefer to have a weather like this....here it's almost like early summer since more than 1 week, I've been jogging for 3 days in a row and even got a tan already.
winter have to be cold and dark, makes it really nice to look out the window while working on the computer...gives me a sense of well being and feeling secure.