Introductions

...let us know what you think, free speech!
favtm
forum buddy
forum buddy

Introductions

Post by favtm »

I didn't find a topic titled 'Introductions' so I hope making a new one is ok with everyone. All the newbies can introduce themselves here.

Well I just recently made a post and realized it was my first one, so I thought it'd be best if I introduce myself as well so it doesn't seem like I'm taking advantage of the forum.

I have visited suck-o.com many times, it's actually one of my most popular affiliates. I am known online as FAV™ it started with fav but after a few years I included the tm to make it look sexy. Is it? Anyway my experience online has been since the age of 13, I am now 24. I have learned lots over the years from Delphi and VB to cracking/hacking to web design. I've honestly forgotten much of that knowledge except for the web design which I am currently in school for. I don't want to make this too long of a post seeing how 'new' I am here, but please feel free to ask questions or leave comments below or contact me via email. Thanks for having me, suck-o.com!
FAV™ - Author of Trojan Library Network @ TrojanLibrary.net

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

Nice to have you on board favtm, seems you have plenty of practical expeience. Make sure to join the IRC channel and get to know us all better. Let me be the first in welcoming you to suck-o, I hope your stay here is a long and productive as well as a happy one. Make sure to have look out for the war games challenges we have on offer, Im sure there is something to suit a man of your abilities.

Welcome fellow suck-o-teer! :D

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

Actually, there is an Introduce yourself thread... :roll:

Welcome in suck-o.
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Welcome! I see you have spent quite a good part of your life on the computer. Well we need some experienced computer users around here. Last year we lost two very experienced hackers.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

favtm
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by favtm »

Yea now after I made a new thread I found the Intro thread you were talking about bad_brain. I searched the forum for "introductions' and came up with nothing. My bad. But thanks you very much for the warm welcome. I do plan on hangin' around.

Note: I just noticed my other post was deleted and locked...but I don't understand why my post was deleted. It wasn't an advertisement at all. I am simply looking for certain people. Yea I did mention the title of my domain but it was not an intentional advertisement. May I repost? Also thanks for the warm welcome DNR, I tried to reply to your post but it wouldn't let me.
FAV™ - Author of Trojan Library Network @ TrojanLibrary.net

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

no problem

Post by DNR »

Favtm,

No problem, I knew you would reply here :wink: No need to repost.

What everyone was talking about was this
http://www.suck-oold.com/modules.php?na ... e+yourself

It a Sticky, so maybe it missed the search engine.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

FAVtm

Welcome to the site. I Look forward to arguing, or debating topics of interest with you.

:twisted:
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

zodiac1989

Post by zodiac1989 »

I'm a newb, call me Zodiac. I have a little programming knowledge(mostly Ruby, but some Java) I also know some HTML.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Welcome to suck-o! If you walk the right path here, you will find a new home in suck-o ;)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...