What she say!?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

What she say!?

Post by Lyecdevf »

I usually do not post youtube vidoes but this time I am going to make an exception. My sister showed me this video and I think you will enjoy it too:

We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah! damn south africans! :lol: man, that's hilarious......her only hope is to marry a rich man, else her future will no look too bright because beauty is fading.... :?

G-Brain
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by G-Brain »

Everywhere like such as.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

The only thing she said well was, "I personaly belive." After that every thing she said made no sense what so ever.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Talk about struggling to find an answer that doesn't seem to be utter bullshit and failing miserably. I could open up a dictionary and pick five random words out on the same page and make a more coherent answer than that mangled and utter bastardization of the English language than that which was presented.

Needless to say, my brain ground to a screeching halt upon hearing, "US Americans". I was forced to place my palms on my temples and squeeze as hard as possible to finish that video. My only logical response to this mangled piece of rubbish can only be represented in the following picture as the entire English language does not contain enough adjectives to adequately express my utter contempt for this idiocy:

jasonxxx102

Post by jasonxxx102 »

What the hell was that??? ROFL we need to like help south africa and stuff :lol:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

advanced engrish and some bullshit

Post by DNR »

In my advanced English Composition class, you would have been penalized for redundant words - "I believe" is only necessary, instead of "I personally believe". It overstates the obvious - when you believe, its personal anyways?!

An important part of being a great social engineer is to be a great bullshit artist. I don't know if it was being a salesman when I was just out of high school, or watching the 'lawyer double talk' after that - but I learn those that can quickly analyze what is being said and respond with statements or questions that are clear and unbreakable - have a powerful tool. Your responses would be based on preparation beforehand, you would gather intel on who might be there, what is being discussed, possible scenarios, etc - and you studied. Facts are harder to break down, bullshit is easily detected by smart people - and it tarnishes your character.

I don't have any bullshit, but plenty of sarcasm and wit. What I meant about being a bullshit artist is having a great presentation. I really like public speaking and meeting new people, so I have had a lot of experience with how to bullshit. Bullshit means lie, so if I have to get out of trouble or get into trouble - I can lie very well. Bullshit also means you can whittle down technical data in to easy to understand human language - not just computer stuff, but legal issues, government politics, science, even medical stuff. Instead of saying "Your heart has only a 20% efficiency, the cath lab reports 80% blockage in your arteries, and you are not a good canidate for invasive open-heart surgery." You simply say "You're gonna die!" :lol:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

i have the perfect picture for that.

she would make a good wife if you are willing to sacrifice a chimp for her brain transplant.
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]