Hey I QUIT this damn JOB!

...let us know what you think, free speech!
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Hey I QUIT this damn JOB!

Post by DNR »

So long suckas I am outta here! Oh wait, shit why does the coke lottery rep have a HOTMAIL address???
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your email address is among the two lucky winners in the total sum amount of US$1,450,000.00 (One Million, Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars only) Each; in the just concluded draw held to promote the South African 2010 World Cup. This promotion was sponsored by: COCA-COLA companies in South Africa. Your email address qualified for the draw, as a result of your visiting various Websites we are running the e-business promotions for You/Your Company email address, attached to Ticket no: (7YZ206) and Ballot No: (BT120/A).

PLEASE CONTACT (DR. VUSI TEMBI)
YOUR CLAIM AGENT, FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
PHONE NO: +27 83 470 2132
E-MAIL: vusitembisa@hotmail.com

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to complete the CLAIM FORM and forward it to your claim agent, for your IMMEDIATE PAYMENT.

LOTTERY CLAIM FORM

FULL NAME:.................................
NATIONALITY:...............................
SEX:..............................................
HOME/MOBILE NO:........................
COMPANY:....................................
TICKET NO:...................................
BALLOT NO:..................................

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Yours faithfully,
E-MAIL: vusitembisa@hotmail.com

FROM MANAGEMENT
COCA-COLA LOTTERY PROMOTIONS
SOUTH AFRICA.
shit, back to work I guess...
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

Googling the mail adress gave me this... kinda funny

Code: Select all

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=115475&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1250
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Yeah, i acually read quite a bit of it and it just shows how gulible some people are and also how they target people who live in hope. I did think some of it was quite funny as well, bit like he was running a boot camp.

This for all new recruits I thought was hillarious
Quote:
DI G0MERBOYZ RULE THE STREETS I SUPPLY SPYWARE, MAILERS, BOXES, 10,000 MAILING LISTS AND BLANK WEBSITES WITH 5 DOMAINS SET UP AND PAID FOR

YOU ARE G0MERBOYZ OR WE WIPE YOU OUT WITH SPYWARE THATS LIFE AND YAHOO BOYS ARE OLD SKOOL. IT IS MODERN DAY AND THE NEW SET UP IS KING AND I AM IN CHARGE. CHANGE OR STARVE

I HAVE NO NEED TO SPEAK ANY MORE TO YOU BOI

ONE LOVE - MR G0MER - CHAIRMAN DI 0MERBOYZ
and this tops the lot
This is what I sent back to Fred

Quote:
IF YOU AREN'T A GANG MEMBER THEN YOU MUST INFORM ME OF YOUR LOCATION AND THE INTERNET CAFE WHERE YOU WORK AND THE NAME YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN BY WITHIN THE GANG - SUCH AS - RIGHTEOUS BROTHER.

THIS INFORMATION IS REQUIRED SO THAT YOU CAN BE ASSIGNED THIS AS YOUR SOLE TURF WITHIN OUR GANG. NO OTHER MEMBER OF YOUR GANG WILL OPERATE THERE UNLESS YOU ACT AS HIS CHAIRMAN

YOU MUST HAVE THE GANG TATTOO IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY GOT ONE - COPY ATTACHED

IF YOU CAN'T OR WON'T DO THIS, THEN YOU CANNOT JOIN THE GANG.

ONE LUV - 0LATUNJI - CHAIRMAN DI G0MERBOYZ
:lol: yup matey, that ferrari will have to wait till next year

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

I am bangin for suck-o

Post by DNR »

maybe we should create a forum section for this kind of mail? Its fun to read, and we could drill down the nfo provided to expose the posters.

Gee if suck-o is my gang, whats my turf? Do I get entire state of michigan?

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

drink more Coca Cola guys! they must have real ugly money problems when they have to use hotmail addresses already... :lol: :lol:

and yes, what about a "most stupid spam" section? not just for amusement, also for getting a little revenge maybe? 8)

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Yeah i agree on this one, this is not like a personal revenge, more of a vendetta for justice 8)

Now we need one of you GFX guys out there to design a tatoo for us all so each and every one of us can be identified. :lol:

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

But we can't just post the spam we receive... the one we will post will be exchange with the scammer.... Maybe we can use them to do something weird...
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

new section: Phishing

Post by DNR »

This will probably be reviewed and voted on at the admin meet.

1. A new forum section for phishing - thats crafted scams not the usual spam. The obvious definition would be the nigerian scam. The forum can be either a new forum or a section in an existing. The whole idea is to teach about social engineering.

2. Nerdz is right, we could take this a step further and even respond the the scammer and see how much they play along. A lot of these scams probably do not work- because the email and even phone numbers get shut down as authorities detect them.
This could be a feature of suck-o - to demonstrate examples of phish found on the net and maybe how to screw over the phishers. Maybe imagine when they give you a bank account number to transfer your 'lottery fees', we do a reverse tranfer - take money from their accounts! :lol:
At the least we could make humor out of it and post the dialog :lol:

3. Tattoos might be cool, I have a black raven landing on five skulls inked on my forearm. It was meant to be obscure, and take some thought to understand it - so should the suck-o tat.

DNR
-