A simple thought

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

A simple thought

Post by Gogeta70 »

Only those who know me best here will be able to put the pieces together, and understand my thoughts.

Code: Select all

Reflecting on the past...
Love, broken hearts... death...
For what once was, to be... the greatest wish
Love, the deepest cut...
Heartbreak, the biggest scar...
Sorrow grabs you;
Falling deeper into misery...
The past, the shining star...
And the lights of the future go dark...
Even those that don't understand my own feelings behind this, feel free to gain your own understanding of it, and reply if you like.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by rhysh »

errrr.you just divorced?

idk

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

The past, the shining star...
YOu are quite a poet! If I understand your poem if that is what it is I see you have had a traumatic experience in your life and you are questioning whether there is any light in the future for you. I assume you have a good life and you have had one bad experience. You expect to find light in the future as well. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact you should try to stay positive. I on the other hand have had many bad experiences and I do not see light in the future. I mean I do not expect to find it. I expect to find darkness. I think there is going to be a lot of darkness in the future. Just take a look at the world events. Still I have not lost hope. I do not expect to find light but darkness will not prevail in my heart! :)
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Losing_grip

Post by Losing_grip »

@Lyecdevf

well said.

Looks to me you're turning from whitehat into blackhat =P

xD

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

I feel ya bro!

Post by computathug »

Reading this post makes me thing of myself quite a lot. When i came back from traveling, I lived in the dark for a month. Somethings in life affect us so much that we just cant get over them as easy as we would like to.

Im not alone at the mo but will finish this post later this evening when the time is right so if i cut it short that is the reason.

Theres always light at the end of the tunnel, its just getting there.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

the light is within

Post by DNR »

gog,
Instead of looking for the light outside, realize that the light is inside of you.
The world is indeed full of darkness, but each one of us carries the light inside of us, and when you get a bunch of people like us, that share the light - it becomes a brighter place.

The choice is really yours, you can sit in the darkness or you can move toward the light shining from your fellow mates.

Dwelling over lost moments or failed days accomplishes nothing. You learn from it, and move on. Those that can do this well will live better lives.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well rhysh, i'm only about to turn 18, being divorced at my age, much less married, would be a very... irrational decision...

Lyec, you seem to have understood the poem fairly well, but you didn't quite hit the nail on the head for what the thoughts behind this were...

Losing_grip, i've always been a grayhat.. :wink:

DNR, i believe you may be right about the light of the future being inside of each of us. Meaning, the future relies on those around you and the decisions you and they make.

However, i am not simply dwelling on lost moments or failed days, but simply remembering the pain of the past, which serves as a solid reminder of the reasons for the decisions i have made to this day.

Thanks for your input everyone.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Another of my quotes

Post by computathug »

What happens to us today makes us the person we are tomorrow!

Every event that happens to us in life has an effect on us whether we see it or we dont.

Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

Never have any regrets.

Be true to yourself.

When you are at the top you can always be brought down. When at the bottom you can only go up.

Enjoy life, keep smiling. Dont let the bastards get you down.
:wink: