Internet freedom, down the drain?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Internet freedom, down the drain?

Post by Big-E »

I invite you to read the post I made at flyninja earlier - here http://www.flyninja.net/?p=403 and comment on it below. I posted on flyninja opposed to here because I think it would get more viewers outside a closed forum..

What the hell do you think of the courts decision and how it`s obviously being ignore for stupid things such as fucked up people? AMERICAN/CANADIAN/WORLD people are FUCKING BLIND..

1940's Germany? Authoritarian state? Yeah, I think so. Fuck bush, fuck politics and fuck big business - who want's to create a community of hackers in the woods to Eastern Canada? We will grow weed, have fast internet access and brew moonshine. We can raise animals, grow food, hire hookers every so often and live a good life.

skip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by skip »

i cant enter the site.. it keeps loading
Image Image Image

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

im-skip wrote:i cant enter the site.. it keeps loading
Give it time, you broke it ..or something is wrong between your host and the server.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Okay, I just woke up so excuse me for not thinking of it earlier..I will just copy et paste it.
oh-hai-i-got-an-idea-lets-give-big-buiness-control-over-the-internet

Well fuck, today…no, not today but recently, I have noticed a huge transparency in the way the internet is being run. What? ….No one runs the internet? Fuck that, someone sure does. As technology progresses, the ability to monitor EVERYTHING is more and more feasible every single day and for all we know..okay some of us do..we could already have everyday operations monitored without us knowing. Everything is set up right now, in a way, so that a person…people..organization..business…fuck, whatever you want to call ‘it’, could infact do exactly that - monitor the shit out of us. Today, it was announced that google must hand over their entire database of user generated information (think videos viewed, search terms ..etc) and hand it to A BIG FUCKING BUISNESS. Don’t get me wrong, I think google is half evil itself the way it`s set up - they can also abuse their power and they are attaining more and more power every day where it`s almost to the point it’s scary…but this? The court just handed the information over, the very court which is supposed to protect our rights - now they can see how many times I searched for videos of Janet Jacksons tit being exposed at the super bowl like 5 years ago. (that was a joke, and it was really disgusting..but I did unfortunately see it..and probably on youtube..maybe I can check the logs and see…because it is available.)

Anyway, point being is FUCK BIG BUSINESS and QUIT FUCKING MONITORING ME.

Now it’s time to think of more methods to circumvent aforementioned monitoring. I will keep you posted on any findings.

Oh PS..what really fucking shocked me is the fact that on the BBC the most viewed article in North America was about a fucking dude who had a baby - stupid fucked up people, keep the genitals you where born with - you will not get attention from me. Point being, is this HUGE peice of news, which people seem to disregard is fucking…..HUGE…and it`s being ignored for this other piece of shit human being who will inevitable produce a fucked up kid. I hope the kids first words are “fuck transvestites, internet freedom is more important”.

Have a good day, I am not.

uid0

Post by uid0 »

Well, isn't the first time someone has asked google's database, but indeed, sucks, and it sucks even more people don't care at all about that.

I think that when some company comes and say "look, we're not trying to violate your privacy rights, but this information can help us to stop the bad guys" is bullshit (pardon me the expression ^^), I mean, the really bad guys won't use google in a way that they'll end up exposed, they are smart enough to cover their tracks even from google's or anyother eyes, a perl script hidden in a botnet or behind some sort of proxy vpn using google to try RFI on websites won't say shit about the bad guy, so what's the point in checking that DB?

You start to think if actually the companies who want access to those DB are stupid enough to think that they can caught someone with that info, although they may be able to caught some skiddie, they won't caught any really bad guy

Obviously is a concern that people don't care that data being exposed, anyone could fight for its privacy rights but when people don't care, then there's no fight and then privacy is lost...

Its sad to know that everything you're searching is logged, but its worst when you know that those log aren't accessed only for those who run the searcher but for other people who shouldn't have that access.

I don't search any suspicious/bad/wrong things, but hell I should have the right that whatever I'm searching on be private because isn't an "online user right" is a human right

Sad announce indeed

Still_Learning

Re: Internet freedom, down the drain?

Post by Still_Learning »

Big-E wrote:I invite you to read the post I made at flyninja earlier - here http://www.flyninja.net/?p=403 and comment on it below. I posted on flyninja opposed to here because I think it would get more viewers outside a closed forum..

What the hell do you think of the courts decision and how it`s obviously being ignore for stupid things such as fucked up people? AMERICAN/CANADIAN/WORLD people are FUCKING BLIND..

1940's Germany? Authoritarian state? Yeah, I think so. Fuck bush, fuck politics and fuck big business - who want's to create a community of hackers in the woods to Eastern Canada? We will grow weed, have fast internet access and brew moonshine. We can raise animals, grow food, hire hookers every so often and live a good life.
If that happens then I am moving to that part of Canada! I could also use the free healthcare. I also agree = "Fuck Bush", we all know Obama is the next president. McCain is another Bush. No more clinton and bush dynasty, their familys have ran the country too long, we need someone fresh, thats for the people. Not just the rich people.

Uner

Re: Internet freedom, down the drain?

Post by Uner »

itzm3 wrote:If that happens then I am moving to that part of Canada! I could also use the free healthcare.
Not worth it. Like everything that is free, french canadian healthcare is a pile of shit. Oh, and on top of all, they speak french here...

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I am in as long as we can have hookers all of the time :lol:
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

lets get started

Post by computathug »

big-E
who want's to create a community of hackers in the woods to Eastern Canada? We will grow weed, have fast internet access and brew moonshine. We can raise animals, grow food, hire hookers every so often and live a good life.
Hell im in, sounds like my kind of life....where do i sign :lol:

I have a feeling i might not want to come home when i visit canada next month 8)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

oh say can you see, by the dawns early light...

Post by DNR »

I saw the internet as a quiet offset thing - I did not foresee the internet being as popular as it is now. Back in that day, we sent paperwork over the internet - it was funny, as a program to save paper - we printed shit out, copied it - so it could be transmitted over the internet. So I thought it never will catch on. Then people started learning to create forms, type memos on the PC rather than a typewriter, and email became easier to use.
The joke AOL killed the internet is not really a joke. I think once the general public came on, it just found ways to abuse the service for their own selfish behavior. Chat rooms created the image that the internet was a fantasy playground. Instead of using your name, you could be anyone you wanted to be, usually some stupid, tough/cool screen name - rather than a description of one's identity.

And now, it has come to some dumb punk, another wanna-be that wants to be popular - so he posts a video of him bouncing a 8-month old baby off a pillow, into the air, and right into the ground. All so he can be elite on the internet - the guy with the most hits.

Its society thats the problem. You can create your own commune off somewhere, but you will still have a society. Hopefully your society will be made up of a smaller group, people with smarts, wisdom, and the same belief of how the community should be. (no jim jones or david koresh's please)

You say you want to live on your own, without government or big biz control - well that free healthcare aint free, taxes will have to be paid for that land, and someone has to monitor your high speed internet.

Your freedom to swing your arms around ends where the other man's nose begins.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.