The worst breakup you've ever had?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

The worst breakup you've ever had?

Post by Gogeta70 »

What's the worst breakup you've ever had? Tell how long you've been together, if you guys broke up and got together again, and "how far" you guys went, if you want to. And how you feel about the breakup now.

Be, i just got rejected, kinda, by a girl i'd been going out with for 4 months. She and i broke up once, then we got back together, then i got caught for drugs and was given an ASUI (attending school under the influence of a drug) And we broke up again. Then when i try to get back together, she and i had been talkin about it for about a week, and then she says to me about 2 hours ago she wants to get back together. So i call her back (like half an hour ago) and she tells me "i don't think you and i can ever go back out, because of what i have with 'Ronnie'". That fuckin blew me to pieces. Ohwell, i'm not an emo, so i don't cut or anything, i'm just kind of in a neutral state right now...

Anyways, what about you guys?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

plenty of fish in the sea mate

check out my blog on my site - had a shiesty experience with and ex

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

advice?

Post by DNR »

advice is like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink. Lol.

Move on, apply yourself to work and education while you are free.
Revenge is an end-game, its not only an admission of defeat, but it is self-destruction.

Through everyday life is when you meet other people you might 'click' with, and believe me, you'll 'click' with someone else, just try to make it a step up.I met my wife in college studying computer science, she kept joining my study group..

DNR

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well, thanks for the advice guys.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

um,well,maybe a little late:
I think I am the senior here, so depending on my enormous lifespan of 36 years I can give you this advice: when it´s over it´s over, this "let´s try again"-thing only makes it worse...at least that´s my experience.
and like Circuit said, enough nice ladies out there waiting for you... :wink:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

BB I got ya beat by 2 years but don't call me an old man ; )

Lablue, I may have missed the translation, but my screen name:
DNR = means 'do not resuscitate'. I work in a hospital now (amazing where life takes ya) what I have seen here has changed me. I plan on getting DNR tattooed in the middle of my chest, sort of a joke, sort of a personal medical declaration. Just provide comfort care only, pass the morphine..

DNR