Who has a MySpace?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Who has a MySpace?

Post by Still_Learning »

And if you have a MySpace what is it? :D

skip

Post by skip »

heres mine >> here :D :D
Image Image Image

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

im-skip actually you seem to have one of the better pages I have seen.

But, I guess I am old school. Why not just create a website with all the same nfo you had on that myspace page - wouldn't that show more genius than using AOL-like, any-fool-can-create, webpage?

My old site is here:
http://c0vertl.tripod.com/digital.htm

All the layout, all the setup, and configurations were my ideas, not a tool that was provided by the host. You might find your layouts to be more creative if you could break from the confines of myspace...

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

He was joking :D do you think im-skip really has 249264668 my space friends? Tom is everybodys myspace friend, hence being the creator of Myspace :D

you can code your own myspace page, it has been well known myspace has been used for hacking w/ malicious code input into the persons myspace page .. great for social engineering.. DNR, im sure your page would look nicer on myspace i just checked it out (the link you provided), just make sure to keep the dave attell eyes blanked out pic for your profile :D

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

i hate myspace. for 3 very valid reasons

1. The fact that it doesnt matter what your page looks like but how many friends you have. Hence the fact that i got mine deleted for using a bot to enhance my friends from 0 to 400 in a couple of days.

2. That general myspaces are of idiots (except for music the music profiles which imo are a good idea)

3. Absolutely no point of having one since Facebook is the way to go. Social engineering is absolutely the easiest thing to do on myspace since you can even fake being someone and etc.

Honestly i really hate myspace. Hence the only ones i had no longer exist.
My most popular one was "Fuck me I'm a Fridge" if anyone got added by me.

MySpace phishing is just funny but nowadays they have a lot of protection for that.

@DNR, i do agree that making a webpage shows your above the average computer user. Also it allows for higher customization.

this is gonna be my personal site sooner or later.
its kinda done right now, http://recycledskulls.com
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

sounds like someone is feeling offended because they worked so hard on their myspace page :lol:

KOH- *thumb* you got it - the website should be 100% your style, not limited by the confines of a AOL-like webhost. When I created my site, it was just a internet portal that I could drop a link or text there when I was at school, work, or home - and it would always be there for me to look up or research. Then I started sharing it with only a few personal friends, but later found my site linked to by other people. When I left school seven years ago, I stopped up dating the site, so there it floats around in cyberspace like a broken down satellite...
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.