Are you a idiot?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Insection
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Are you a idiot?

Post by Insection »

A scientific breakthrough has astonished the LONDON university.

They have finally found a way to know if a person is trully an idiot.

If you want to take the test click this link:

Before you enter the site :
This web site at www.youareanidiot.org has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Of the 4 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2008-12-09, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2008-12-09.
It's most likely nothing to be worried about if you are running Linux, but think before you click it, if you are running Windows // cats

Code: Select all

www.youareanidiot.org

This is a joke By the way. No hard feelings :P

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

Code: Select all

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/youareanidiot.org?ref=safesearch&client_ver=FF_26.6_6275&locale=en-GB&premium=false&aff_id=0

lol i searched in google and people were complaing about trojans and shit,but i think its clean,though im not gunna look,lol

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

It's an SWF flash file that if i remember correctly (i had this one played on me a few years ago) pops up a bunch of windows and makes them bounce around the screen so that you can't close them. Just a harmless, but rather annoying prank :roll:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...