Just got a job..

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Just got a job..

Post by Still_Learning »

well a crappy job, but its better then no job. its doing some kind of telemarketing crap at 7$ an hour, 6 hours a day, 5 days a week, with the occanion of working 2 saturdays a month. Starting tonight , they gave me night shift. I figure atleast this way i can look for a better job during the day and work at night to pay some bills.

When looking at my resume the lady said the company may need a website built also to get more sales leads and asked how much i charge, so maybe i can get some extra dough building their site too :D
Gone

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

That doesn't sound that too good. Mcdonalds has a better offer over here, but than again, in America any fast food restaurant is worth millions cause we like to eat, which is why so many american's are so fat. Sad. =[

But now here's your chance to get recognized. I say you study like hell, learning to code fluent html,css,xhtml and php at least. Learn how to make unique but dynamic website, what good is a website without dynamic content? Especially business, they love to have some sort of dynamic content on the site instead of just static laid pages. :wink:

Good luck btw. 8)
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

thanks, i am pretty good with HTML allready, need to study up more on CSS and PHP though. Now i use dreamweaver for page designs, but want to learn how to code everything by notepad. (built a couple sites for local businesses, and have 3 i built right now running which are my personal ones) McDonalds by my house wasnt hiring, neither was Subway, i applied everywhere. Almost had the chilis cook job but did not have enough experience cooking i guess lol my resume was all geared towards getting a help desk or entry level it job plus alot of jobs when they seen what i used to get paid at my last job they say im over qualified (17$/hr before) big drop now to 7/hr, but gotta do what ive gotta do to pay bills.

I figure since i work night shift i can keep looking / interviewing for a better job during the day time though. I also am getting some kind of telephone sales license thats required in the state, wonder if i can start my own telemarketing gig with it :lol:
Gone

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

that pay isnt great

i run 3 jobs,lol

one i can get $11 an hour,the next i get $10 an hour and the other can vary between $8-30 an hour

but my frend his family is from indi and he was born is australia,anyways maccas gave him 3 dollars an hour and i told him they were using him cos he looked foriegn lol,so he told em to stick it unless they would give him a pay rise,which they didnt so he fucked off,lol