Whats your new years resolution?

...let us know what you think, free speech!

Keep?

yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 0

Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Whats your new years resolution?

Post by Still_Learning »

mine is to not drink and smoke as much, after the party i went to last night im feeling like crap.. terrible hang over :lol: #-o
Gone

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

hmm
Not really thought about it yet :D
I think its: Work harder, study even harder, be more consistent, build a stronger character, succeed :D

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

um, nothing really big, just to finally get some stuff done like creating a new business site for me... :lol:

ulysse

Post by ulysse »

carpe diem
-Joie

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Finish Final Fantasy 10
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Consumerwhore
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Consumerwhore »

To stop being a compulsive liar.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Get over this hangover...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

ulysse wrote:carpe diem
Theres this chick i met about a month back that had a huge tatoo which said that. "Seize the day" Why not.. sounds good

and for Gogeta; the best thing for a hangover is more aclochol :wink:

BB; what type of business are you trying to start? I have my own business and may be able to help
Gone

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Can't mess with perfection. I got no real resolutions to try for the new year. I quit drinking, and that was 6 months ago.

I'll try to be nice to the newbies, but don't count on it.

Happy New Year!

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

visser

Post by visser »

DNR your such a crazy dude lol

my resolution is to set goals every day and meet them everyday. im not going to sleep until i meet them, no matter how hard they seem :P i want to teach myself some self discipline

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

um my resolution is 800 by 600 and then.....

jokes

i have no plans,only thoughts

i have to repeat yr ten,sucks

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

DNR wrote:Can't mess with perfection. I got no real resolutions to try for the new year. I quit drinking, and that was 6 months ago.

I'll try to be nice to the newbies, but don't count on it.

Happy New Year!

DNR
We all know you love us any way!
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

The Equation

Post by DNR »

I am the sum of my parts.

I am the sum of my parts, means I am the equation - the product of its input. I think I could only exist because of suck-o, the core members are responsible for me and what I have done. Staff or newbie, some of you were responsible for affirming my beliefs - that its ok to think the way I do. I wrote rants and tuts not just for my own benefit, but as a way of returning the favor to those that participated.

Last year, like the last couple of years I have been a member on suck-o, I woke up just about every morning to my laptop and suck-o. Every night, when I got home from work I would chill with my laptop and suck-o.
On my days off, I'd sometimes revolve what I did around suck-o and the laptop. Suck-o was not my life, but it was a part of it. When I remember back on the year, I think about the members, all the little parts.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

Damn DNR.....now I know that it is the addiction of suck-o that got you cranky....lol.

As for me...well it is said that to change the people and to change the world,you have got to change yourself.Anyone who is familiar with the principle of laws of attraction will know that you attract who you are and what you think.It is LAW! You can read up on it at http://www.psitek.net/, they got online books on it there.

I was hanging out with my friends the other day and was damn nearly upset and disappointed.All but one of them is willing to try new ventures in order to succeed together but instead,one cares about chasing girls,another one seems to be stuck on vanity,another one still on the whatever happens mindset and so on...

Your friends are reflections of yourself so yeah I had to really look at my characteristics properly.It is time to change myself in order to attract leaders,and determined to succeed peeps in my life. This year it's all about upgrading myself.Got the books,resources and already started reading....The diet this year is to cut out the tv...lol.As my avatar says..."I'M ON MY WAY TO FAME" Baby!...Whaaat!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.*Thumping chest* heart felt to all of you....This is not just a site but a community,shoooot keep it rated JAM! ***CHAMBERS***. Thank you for all your help 2008.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

Hey Chambers, how much people do you have on a email listing for that other project that u did?

I am trying to launch my own project (www.mmoshield.com) a black market for gamers, but I am not sure where to exactly go to advertise for my site.

Maybe u can help me with that.
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]