goodbye little Jesse...:(

...let us know what you think, free speech!
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

goodbye little Jesse...:(

Post by bad_brain »

oh well, what a day....I saw it coming, but that maybe even made it harder....I had to call the animal doc today to make him come over to put my little doggie to sleep... :cry:
my doggie was really old already, almost 16 years (which is a lot for a dog), and he had a lot of health problems in the last time from which he recovered, but this time he had wasn't able to walk anymore and he definitely suffered a lot.
this was definitely one of the toughest decisions I ever had to make, I mean, I had him since he was a little puppy...but I think it was better than to let him suffer....the chances that he recovers were about zero anyway the doc said.

so good bye little Jesse....:cry:

Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Still_Learning »

I feel your pain, loseing a dog is like loseing a best friend. I have grew up with them my whole life.
Gone

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

i feel your pain too,my dad died just a over a month back,hes the one who had the stroke,i know the feeling

because i knew he would not recover,i knew it was better hes dead,so i know exactly how you feel ;) :(

skip

Post by skip »

That was like a scene from the movie "Me and Harley" or "Harley and Me", When Owen Wilson decided to put his dog to sleep. I remember my dog when he was still alive while watching that movie. :cry:
Image Image Image

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

I'm sorry about your loss, may he rest in peace :( :cry:
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

thanks guys....I think I will contact the dog breeder in the summer and get a puppy again, it's simply too quiet without someone opening the door and barking for snacks..

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Yeah, I can imagine how you feel. I actually watched Marley and Me the other day, it`s some fucking sad. I am actually in the process of looking for puppies, I want a pug but there is only one place that breeds them close by and I was told not to buy from them - so I am currently looking around more. I also want to wait a bit until I pursue my own business more full time, so I can be around a lot more for the dog when it`s a puppy. It`s not good to buy a puppy then never be around.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

R.I.P
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Sorry to hear BB, that jack russel terrier I am sure was a loyal dog.
Get about 10 of those dogs attacking you, you're done. :wink:

I used to have a german shepard when I was a teen. I named him Ivan the terrible - only because at first he sucked at obedience class. He ended up getting the blue ribbon by the end of the class.
As a teen I had to deal with a rough neighborhood, I would retreat to the wooded areas behind the house. Ivan would always come along, and he always knew we were hiding. I could control him with hand signals and blowing air between my teeth. He made to 14 yrs, which is a lot of years. His backlegs finally gave out, it was sad to see him trying to come to me, trying so hard to stand with his backlegs. We got to hold him when the vet administered the killer sedative.

Yea, I wish I had another dog, but as bigs figured - its not a great idea when you are never home. Around the countryside where I live now, they have dogs chained up outside - so they bark. They also have dogs running the neighborhood. Unfortunately its getting to the point I might have to assassinate one that keeps acting aggressive to my wife on our own property.
I should kidnap the dog and mail it BB?! *screwy*

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Sorry for your loss :(

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

My condolences BB on the death of such a faithful and beloved pet.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I know how it is as well. I lost a cat to electrocution because she was chewing on the power cord to a lamp. I also lost a dog; he was hit by a car.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Our pets are usually the ones that are true and loyal to us till the end. I feel your losses and if you have felt that they have been comforted by you as you have by them, then the dog has surely had a good life and dont let this stop you from having another.

As the saying goes, 'better to have loved and lost than never to have loves at all' :wink: