download limits

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Xonet

download limits

Post by Xonet »

pff does anyone have these?tell me what you think of it. here in belgium when you get broadband you get a 10gb download limit, its like 40euro for the broadband connection and then you get a stupid 10gb limit where in some of the neighbour countries its cheaper for a broandband connection and you dont have a limit. its like 8 april atm and im allready past it, now ive got smallband, thats dial-up speed :(
You cant spell slaughter without laughter.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

a d/l limit, that sucks man

Xonet

Post by Xonet »

totally offtopic but i didnt want to make a new topic about something like this

some people really try to make money out of everythinghttp://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-Peanut-Duck ... dZViewItem
You cant spell slaughter without laughter.

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Re Download Limits

Post by maboroshi »

Ya its kind a ridicilous here I have a 10 gig download limit on my service provider

But I rarely download my limit so its not that big a deal to me I wonder if there would be a way to trick something like that

will have to look into that

oh and

the Duck Shape peanut is awesome

Cheers

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

dick shaped peanut???

Post by DNR »

webpages downloading images and fonts, etc counts toward downloads, thats why I suggested txt based port calls. You can read the text on webpages w/o images or special fonts, backgrounds, etc.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.