Raw and Unfiltered DNR

...let us know what you think, free speech!
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Raw and Unfiltered DNR

Post by DNR »

This is an open letter to everyone on Suck-o.

When I came to suck-o I was looking for a place where I didn't have to fit in. I wanted to write unbridled, unrestrained, and unfiltered. I actually started writing at first, for me. One thing I learned in life, never to bottle things up inside. Then, I found a small audience - a few people that understood where I was coming from. These people were from all ages and all walks of life. Those that understood me, were still different from me, they accepted me as I accepted them. I don't have to fit in, neither do you.

I never fit in anywhere else in life, all my life I was always the outsider. I was the last kid picked for games, but that was good - as I rather wander off. Teachers, adults, kids, police officers, judges, scientist, doctors, and everyone else I met - it was always a problem. People would expect me to do something, and I do the unexpected. People would expect me to be so social and small talk bullshit to fit in, I don't. Believe me I have tried to fit into social cliques, but I found it is never worth it. I don't play well with others. I don't say that I am emotionless and humorless, it just comes out unexpectedly. I'd rather sit and talk with a lost stranger, to provide some unexpected comfort to someone who did not expect it. It seems like I make best friends along my way, people that I made a small mark on their life - and then I go away. I know some got mad at me because I did not stay and be their buddy, but you see I had to go wander again. Its not the people I met, I have certainly met a lot of great people in my life, it is just the way I am.

The way I am, the way I think, the way I am perceived, is the same here and there.

This is not a sad story, I am not sad. If you feel like I do, outcasted, an outsider, you should look at this from a higher perspective, a higher level of thinking. Realize that in the end, we are our own person, we should be true to ourselves and act the way we feel in the heart, not in the minds of others. Being the outsider means not being influenced by others, and thats a good thing.

Suck-o is NOT a social clique, its not a club with dues, it is not even a gang. I see suck-o as a train station, everyone a stranger, everyone with some other place to go. You can't expect us to stay and linger when life is pushing and pulling us to a designation elsewhere. Suck-o is the poster board in the train station, where we leave messages for others we know, for the public to wanderby and view.

I hope you enjoyed this message, again, I feel like this is unexpected, does not fit, and might even stir up those that dislike me. But thats me, Raw and Unfiltered.

DNR

* music suggestion
Sex Pistols - "Liar", "EMI", and of course "Problems"
Last edited by DNR on 15 Feb 2009, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Moved this to the General Discussion ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

suck-o is the poster board in the train station, where we leave messages for others we know, for the public to wanderby and view.
Rather apt analogy I think. :)

The staff....are they conductors or the trains?

The directors, or the vehicles which keep the site "ever moving?"

Yeah, nice post. :)
To the wicked, I am merely too knowledgeable in their ways.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

We are all travellers, some of us are just closer to our designation than others.

:wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Still_Learning »

I've done 5ome travelling recently :wink:
Gone

skip

Post by skip »

We all do have something in common. Pretty much like me, I'd choose to stay home rather than talking to a bunch of drunk guys who always tell how great they are.

I feel like I'm reading a column on a local newspaper every time i read DNR's post. No offense intended there. :lol:
Image Image Image

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

:lol: The comics page? The news? Sports? naw, I think you mean Editorial - I suppose I just write how I am feeling at the moment.

Well now - you said "stay home instead" but really you mean - at home, online with your online friends- so technically you are somewhere else, you know what I mean?

At least after reading my post, you don't have to wash the black ink off your hands..
:wink:
DNR
-