yes, it's true!

...let us know what you think, free speech!
nightkid
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

yes, it's true!

Post by nightkid »

McNuggets taste so much better when you get them by social engineering then actual currency :lol:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

how did you pull it off?

nightkid

Post by nightkid »

i had some time to kill between classes and i was catching up on homework on excel , very aggravating because u have to do it ONE certain way to be recognized as right when there are several different ways you could go about it. so i took a break and decided to get a energy shot at a local gas station. i called the mcdonalds at the next town to ask when they quit serving breakfast, they stopped 5 minutes ago, sweet, i got time grab a shot, think of what im gonna say, go to the car and get within distance from where i say im at to where mcdonalds is, i call the one in the town im in.
20 mins after breakfast has stopped.
AKA rush hour, good timing.
i call and some joe blow picks up, i skip the small talk and talk to the manager and tell her
"hey, this is josh, i work at walmart (small town) im on my break and me and my friends always have 1 of us to pick up all our food cause we only get 30 min break and we eat at the same spot"
her---"alright, and what's the problem?"
me---"well, he went by the drive-thru a lil bit ago and grabbed us some stuff but i ordered a (insert value meal here) and everything was fine, my fries are good, coke is nice and cold but they skipped out on my 10 piece nugget"
her---"oh, i'm really sorry about that"
me---"hey, that's ok, i got about 10 minutes left on my lunch break, is it cool if i run over real quick and pick them up? we're doing inventory and manager is jumping on our asses trying to get stuff done and im starved"
her---*laughs* yeah i know what you mean, josh"
me---*laughs back* "alright sweet ill be over in a few, thanks"
its about 2 lights between walmart and mcdonalds here, im in the parkin lot below walmart, abandoned, i been drivin in circles so it would sound like im tryin 2 get out of a parking lot and i shoot off straight for McD's.
there's a long line at the drive-thru. PERFECT! i walk in
BUT
not before i clip on a walmart tag that i "found" forever ago in a parking lot that is in perfect condition with the name "josh" on it, i run up 2 the counter, this old woman is like "can i take your order" i run thru my whole story with her keepin a straight face, she asks for my last name while printing off a receipt, without looking at my tag i say "my name is JOSH YORK"
obviously it isnt!
she says "okay , we're sorry about that"
i reply "ah it's no trouble, hey can i get some bbq sauce?"
she says "of course, hun, here you go"
a big grin as i say "thanks" and walk out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]