If there is a God, he hates me....

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ayu
Staff
Staff

If there is a God, he hates me....

Post by ayu »

I don't get it ... how can it be that all the crap in the world has to knock on my door now? And at the same time?

I have 5 exams (4 to go), 2 projects and one assignment to do, 2 of the exams are really really hard and I need to study a lot, and I only have one week to do it.

So, life at uni turned out to be rather tough, but I have managed it so far. But then on top of all this work now, my roomie is moving away, which means I have to move as well since I can't have this big apartment alone, so I have to move in a few weeks or so (maybe less).

Damn, now that's annoying ... and just as I thought it couldn't get much more hectic and stressful, my cat gets "sick" (dunno really what's wrong yet) and has to be taken to the vet, and since there is no vet here, and I don't have a car, I'm pretty much screwed if I can't find anyone with a car that can drive me to one.

Now, I complain about a lot, but it's a part of my nature, and I don't complain about dumb things, it's usually when people throw some paper on the ground or ignores using the signal light on the car ... stuff like that (maybe small, but oh so important!).

Maybe this is my punishment for growing so much hate against humanity and all of its dumbfuck ideas ... I mean jesus christ! The only thing left now is for me to get aids and the building to fall down.

And, to all of you who have real problems, sickness, broken limbs or anything .... don't give me "you shouldn't complain!" ... beacuse... hey, it's my nature ;)

Dunno, usually this should end with something special, guess it would be [/rant]
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! ;)
Hang in there!

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

hmm how old is the cat? change the diet? What are the issues?

yea, I remember when the old punk house fell apart, I lost so much cool shit moving all the time.

For the bad times are here, the good times will come back..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, 2 good points:
- when you are done with the exams you will be much more relaxed again
- when having to move into another apartment your neighbors will most likely be less annoying

I hope it's nothing serious with your cat...if you can't find anyone that drives you to the vet you have to take a taxi....I know it's expensive, but before that poor animal has to suffer I would even be willing to make a donation for the taxi fees...I know how bad it is to have a pet and to see how it suffers.

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

This string shows how much the suck-o society members care for each other :)
some thing i haven't seen on other forums...
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Thanks guys :) replies like these makes the day easier. Dunno exactly what is wrong with my cat, he doesn't seem to be in pain, but the worst case scenario I got from the lady at the drug store (they specialize in animals too) was a tumour, which doesn't exactly ease on the extreme stressed out time I'm having right now.

And just knowing that you even thought about donating for helping me, makes me real warm inside ;) But it's no worries, because times like these in a school like this, brings a lot of good contacts and friends, and I have a good friend in the town next to this one, who has a car, and I have offered her some money for gas and trouble if she is willing to help me, so we will see how that goes :)

Anyway, thanks guys :)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Sorry to hear of your cats misery buddy. Hope you get him/her taken care of soon! Thats a good friend offering to take you to the vets!

Also this could be a good move for you as well. At least you will be able to take a little more care this time and hope you get better neighbours.

Its always funny how how things balance out in the end.

Good luck with this new venture and make sure you leave nothiong behind!

Some things can't be replaced :wink:

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Cats cat

Post by lilrofl »

Well considering the fact that I like cats better then I like people for the most part, and that the offer has already been made I would also gladly donate fundage if needed for the well being of your feline companion. I worked as a vet tech for a few years... it's nice to see this kind of companionship on a forum, this place is pretty alright me thinks.

As for the rest of it, meh, don't think I am underplaying the stresses of life, but problems are like kidney stones, they will pass =) Nothing, good or bad last forever; and while I can understand that this is of small consequence in the recentness of the situation, it doesn't change the truth.

Take care, hope the world spins better for you in the near future.[/i]