Irony

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Irony

Post by Big-E »

Receiving an email on email marketing with the subject: "Dear FirstName" - Whoops, that went straight to the garbage bin!

What happened to you today that was ironic? I love irony! Please share!

jaggy1
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by jaggy1 »

lmao gotta love the ' hello first name' emails! My personal favorite is good old Jusin who makes money from home ...... all you have to do is read his blog! OOOOOOOOOOOOps in the bin ! What was that link again?

Though irony and sarcasm are often mistaken for each other. As one with an extremely tongue-in-cheek sarcastic sense of humor it does amaze me how many times we can be misunderstood!! Add to that being a female geek - well I do come across some situations that you either laugh at or cry!

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

There is irony in the fact that I came here years ago, looking to find a out-of-the-way, non-mainstream-non-conformist forum - and yet this site turned out to be a collection of the most sane,intelligent, concientious people I know today.

I mean really, what was suck-o supposed to be - the name implies insanity.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

fuck you DNR, u want insane, WELL COME AND GET ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (leroy Jenkins style) :P

but u know I love you guys :P
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]