Prison

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Prison

Post by Kirk »

This is in reply to a different thread.

I did 9 1/2 years out of the last 10 in prison. 7 of those years were on level 4 yards (closed custody). The yards go to level 5. However level 5 is locked down 24 hours a day. Level 4 yards get 6 hours a week out of the cell, if your lucky. 4 yards are were all the lifers and violent criminals are. All the fuck-ups go there. I've been in every hole for every yard I've been to. All in all, I was a dick. I caught 2.5 years once for beating up a cop when I was only looking at a few months for parole violation.

I'm not saying I'm the ultimate hard-ass because I'm not. But I am pretty fucking bad.

I have calmed down a lot. In the last 3 years I have been going to college and have a 3.8 GPA so far (I have 47 credits). I'm studying business law right now. So, yes, I have changed my life. I have no intention on going back to prison. I've lost too much (everything) because of it.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I got little complaint to you being a 'bad ass', I believe your time in prison made you buff up and join a clique for survival. I have been experienced on both sides of the law - now I rather not get involved with either.

I greatly respect what you are doing now to get your life together. Some of my ex-friends blamed society or their environment for what they continue to do. Everyday, every minute is a chance to change who you are.

In my religion's perspective - you are either moving toward Christ or moving away from him. You are never there, until you die of course.
If you can keep doing good things, then it becomes your character. Your character is one of only things you really posess in life, master it.

I know of a few weapons that can be crafted behind bars, do you want to share any? You want to explain to the forum about "gassing"? :twisted:

Re: another thread said you should get rid of your AV (I think its a small enough pic) and your nick. I guess it is up to you, I suppose your name could make people judge you before they got to know you. As far as publishing your image ever, I don't see the issue - this aint facebook or myspace (that shit I don't really recommend).

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Ghostface_Killah
forum buddy
forum buddy

Re: Prison

Post by Ghostface_Killah »

racist wrote: I have intention on going back to prison. I've lost too much (everything) because of it.[/img]
must be a typo right? and what was the [/img]?

I know for a fact myself that place is no fun haha
your not the only one whos been there for a while

eaither way dont go telling everyone about it and posting your real picture online , thats not a a good idea. If thats a fake pic, then cool do your thing, also stop looking at your past so much and concentrate on your future, sounds like your doing really good in school now! Some of the best attorneys I know spent alot of time in the law library, keep doing the positive and you will be successful
peace!

*thumb*

(Also remember there is alot of current or ex-military or cops on here, so be careful with your words) lol

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

I appreciate you guys giving me so much support. I've had a few people ask me to change my nick. I will, as soon as I figure out how. My picture however will remain the same because that is who I am.

As for the cops or ex-cops, well, my bother is a cop. Was one in Colorado.

As for gassing, I don't know what that is. In this state when we want something done we simply stab with some piece of steel. Each state is different.
In Arizona we don't get a lot of stuff so the only weapons we can craft is basic knifes. In the kitchen, where you work, are drop ceilings. Drop ceilings have metal running through it. we break it off and sharpen it.
Also, you can take fingernail clippers, break them and use the cutty part to scrape a knife shape out of your bed. This takes weeks but who cares.
Sometimes you can get a piece of rebar if something is being built. Thats hard as hell to sharpen though.

I don't blame anyone or anything for me going to prison, except my own stupidity. And no, I'm a bad-ass.

Again, thank you all. This website is really helping to keep my mind occupied.

Ghostface_Killah
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Ghostface_Killah »

racist wrote:I appreciate you guys giving me so much support. I've had a few people ask me to change my nick. I will, as soon as I figure out how. My picture however will remain the same because that is who I am.

As for the cops or ex-cops, well, my bother is a cop. Was one in Colorado.

As for gassing, I don't know what that is. In this state when we want something done we simply stab with some piece of steel. Each state is different.
In Arizona we don't get a lot of stuff so the only weapons we can craft is basic knifes. In the kitchen, where you work, are drop ceilings. Drop ceilings have metal running through it. we break it off and sharpen it.
Also, you can take fingernail clippers, break them and use the cutty part to scrape a knife shape out of your bed. This takes weeks but who cares.
Sometimes you can get a piece of rebar if something is being built. Thats hard as hell to sharpen though.

I don't blame anyone or anything for me going to prison, except my own stupidity. And no, I'm a bad-ass.

Again, thank you all. This website is really helping to keep my mind occupied.
Just remember that someone who just got back from Iraq may have killed 10x more people then you. Its easy to make a weapon out of anything. Being in prison 10 years does not make you a bad ass.. this is what you said "And no, I'm a baD-ass."

Prison aint shit compared to goiNg to the Real belly of the beast..

some people compare it to vietnam

I would love all the tough guys in prison to come out and play in the middle east

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

I completely agree with Ghostface. Prison is nothing compared to was. The only difference is the reason the two sides kill. In the Army you kill to preserve life and country. Very honorable. In the military you can justify the murders. Criminals kill for personal gain. It's more cold hearted.

Most people in prison would love to go to the military. If the draft was instituted again lots of them would. I would.

I don't think I'm a bad-ass because I went to prison, I think I'm a bad-ass because I'm egotistical. I'm not the king shit but I'm pretty rough and tumble.

Insection
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Insection »

I live by one saying which keeps me out of trouble.

"Brain over Brawn"

Im personally well built body (not self hyping) and i work out hard 1 day a week atleast.

Some little smartass's really piss me off, and theres that moment where you feel like putting the fella to sleep but can't be bothered to deal with the consequences.

So before i do something i ask myself, Is it really worth it? What good will come out of my actions and how will it affect me?

So by using my brain i block my urge to get physical and aggressive.