Revenge for Ddos

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Revenge for Ddos

Post by Kirk »

I'm not good enough at computers to take a technical revenge but if by some off chance you're able to say 'hey, kirk, they live in Arizona and here's their address', you better believe they wont be able to move their arms for a few months!!!

What I lack in intellect I make up for in aggression.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hehe, thanks for the offer, but I don't want anybody to get into trouble because of suck-o...one purpose of suck-o is that members keep others members out of trouble of any kind... :wink:

attacks don't last forever, and the attacker is not having any real effect on our community anyway...so let's have a cup of tea on the comfy couch and relax, it's not worth it to get mad because of such lamers.... :wink:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Besides, they increase our page visits :roll:
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

blast
forum buddy
forum buddy

Re: Revenge for Ddos

Post by blast »

Kirk wrote: ... you better believe they wont be able to move their arms for a few months!!!

What I lack in intellect I make up for in aggression.
...and send them greetz from Balkan
chill ... they are punished by their own coward brain.

3XTORTION
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by 3XTORTION »

n00bs...why fight ? :wink:

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

3XTORTION wrote:n00bs...why fight ? :wink:
Noobs need to be eradicated ^^ they should not be allowed to bring more retardedness in to this world :P
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

n3rd wrote: Noobs need to be eradicated ^^ they should not be allowed to bring more retardedness in to this world :P
amen to that ...

Just because you are a noob, doesn't mean there aren't any consequences
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

blast
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by blast »

Maybe they don't deserve to get beaten..
all they need is a simple 'kick' in right direction :).. kick or two :D
Just kidding, but sure they aren't alright

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

I don't think they're worth the time... but they probably don't live close to me anyhow lol

Besides taking time out to deal with them actively distracts from more important expressions of time... like tea apparently, or learning Python per se'

The problem with beating idiots is there are so many of them. To become active in that regard, you would have little time for anything else.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

lol kirk, I'll remember that. I guess consider me the strongarm guy in Detroit...

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DrVirus

Post by DrVirus »

Maybe it will be a little off topic but can anyone educate me about Ddos attacks ? I don't knw what they are but they sure seem annoying. I have to refresh thrice to get one page of suck-o.

3XTORTION

Post by 3XTORTION »

A denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) or distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS attack) is an attempt to make a computer resource unavailable to its intended users and prevent it from functioning efficiently or at all, temporarily or indefinitely.One common method of attack involves saturating the target (victim) machine with external communications requests, such that it cannot respond to legitimate traffic, or responds so slowly as to be rendered effectively unavailable.

A distributed denial of service attack (DDoS) occurs when multiple systems flood the bandwidth or resources of a targeted system, usually one or more web servers. These systems are compromised by attackers using a variety of methods.These collections of systems compromisers are known as botnets.

Note: Those who use these tools are noted as Script Kiddies :wink:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Running a forum is probably just like running a gang. members should swear allegiance to one forum. If you want suck-o to be a part of your community, you have to give your time and effort. If you think you'll be 5x smarter by belonging to 5 different forums - not quite. A good forum is more than good reading and downloads, it develops into a community where people can feel comfortable to speak, to feel some honor to belong.

The DDoS attack is several things - its a toplist wanna-be that wants to get to the top - without merit.It could be a person that feels suck-o should have shown respect to - but since he didn't make an effort to fit in - he is a legend in his own mind. It could be a forum that wants to get attention, the wrong way.

All of the above will usually destroy forums, they come and go. There is no need to wage war - they are their own worst enemy. The forums that provide good content, good reading, and helpful staff will make it on those merits.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

IMHO,

by providing a safe, happy, productive and intellectual environment in which good reason and hard work is encouraged and sought, we will be able to not only to resist the futile thrashings of idiots who deem fit to attack us, but also to encourage them to emulate us further. Even the most dull calligrapher can product beautiful writing, if he copies the master(s) long enough.
To the wicked, I am merely too knowledgeable in their ways.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

suck-o is one of the few forums out there right now that disallows same sex
butsecs publicly...

what ppl do behind closed doors is their problem :lol: