stupidest thing you've done

...let us know what you think, free speech!
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

you have lost the trust in other people DrVirus. in such a young age such experiences affect your relation to people for a long time....but the fact you talked about it here is a good sign, because it shows that you trust us.
talking about such experiences is very important, if you keep it for yourself because you are ashamed it will eat you up from the inside. btw, there is NOTHING to be ashamed of....I know that most people with such experiences often have thoughts like "I should have done something different, so it was my fault too", but I can tell you: it is NEVER the fault of the kid...NEVER.

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

The most awful things in the world, are typically a grotesque parody of right, and decent things. The Anti-Christ is the antithesis of the most loving deity of the world, Jesus Christ. Rape, is a parody of love, and a mockery of the physical expression of affection and intimacy between two people.

Pedophiles, child molesters, and anyone who abuses their power to harm and manipulate children are cunning, devious, and utterly vile. They KNOW what they are doing is wrong, and they deliberately befriend children because the child is vulnerable, trusting and naive. They rely on that simplicity, as it means that they commit their sordid activities, with little fear of comeback or revenge. This tutor chose you because you could not fight back.

That said, that does not make YOU weak, but HIM. Should you ever feel so inclined as to revenge yourself of him, let me know, and Ill walk you through the legal details (trainee prosecutor here). ;)

Failing that, I comfort myself with such tales, by fantasising about molesters undergoing this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sawing

^^

Dr Virus, I think youve posted this in the wrong thread. This is about stupid things....you were never stupid, foolish or weak. What you are, is brave and intelligent for confiding in us this most disgraceful sin. If only ALL sex offenders could be dispatched in such a way.... :)
Last edited by Swan on 04 Jun 2009, 19:44, edited 2 times in total.
To the wicked, I am merely too knowledgeable in their ways.

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

Swan wrote:Failing that, I comfort myself with such tales, by fantasising about molesters undergoing this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sawing

^^
Holy BALLS... painful thought... but SO appropriate IMO.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

DrV I am sorry to hear this happened. You cannot let the person keep you in your mental prison forever. I wasn't molested, but I did follow the wrong adults - adults I trusted to lead me down the right paths.

So besides distrust of people, I have a strong motivation to be a decent role model for younger people. If I can't be the best role model, I can at least watch what I do and how I instruct younger people.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

@DrV Don't blame yourself for this. This isn't something you did that was stupid. The responsibility of this act falls squarely on the individual whom took advantage of a small boy. They are sick.

Have you noticed that so many pedophiles are in the clergy? I believe this is because they understand that what they are doing is wrong and sinful so they seek absolution and guidance. They do this through Christ. They think that by becoming a priest and teaching holy virtue they are forgiven. But they are not. They will burn in Hell and if I can get to them, they will burn before they get to Hell.

No, DrV, I want to know the stupidest thing you have done.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

we all make stupid mistakes, some of them we get away with, and some of them cost us a lot...

i've been in a lot of trouble for my not so legal computer activities, but the most deadly stupidity was...

i was in first year of college, i had a motorbike, and i was into all kinds of stunts, wheelies, stoppies, 360s, street racing etc.

One day a friend asked me to for a lift, we were on highway, without helmets, and trust me when i tell you, you guys would laugh, but the last thing i remember is that i was going full throttle, and the next thing i remember is waking up on a hospital bed, all fucked up, all kinds of tubes in my body, and panic all around, medics running around to prepare for operation, and i was in so much pain, my intestines were damaged badly, as i write this, i can still feel the pain in my stomach, recalling that moment.

i wasnt wearing a helmet but there wasnt any injury on my head, except for scratches and burns on my face, and chest.. i have no idea what happened, neither did the guy sitting behind me...

The guy behind me had head injury, there was clotting in his brain, and after accident he lost his voice.

It wasnt the first time i was driving like that, but thats the biggest stupidity of my life, we were not in a hurry or something, doctors tell me i am lucky to be alive, and most importantly i recovered completely, all that's left is the stitch marks on my body.

Its sad i learnt "Speed thrills, but kills" the hard way.

When i resumed biking after recovery, couple of months later, a bus rammed into me, this time it wasnt my fault, i was going happily at normal speed, and in my lane, the bus driver was a blind asshole.
I was lucky to get away only with severe knee injury, but after that i sold my bike, and i switched to car, however occasionally i do ride my friends' bikes but riding bikes makes my parents really unhappy, so despite my love for bikes, i stay away from them.

other blunders include hacking a lot of systems without any reason,
its like a tiger tasting blood, once you get one box, the thirst never dies, you become obsessed with finding a way to get into them,
i never stole, sabotaged any thing, i just got inside, celebrated, covered my tracks and left, with no harm done, probably thats why i never got into a lot of trouble except once when i hacked into my own school network unfortunately at working hours, and the sysadmin was watching me live.. that wasnt funny.

I decided never to hack again in my life, it again gave a hard time to my parents because of that, though i have never damaged anything, i did those things just to see if i could.

And after "retiring" i found suck-o, which showed me you can love computers and stay away from illegal shit at the same time.

After joining suck-o, i can say i have never been tempted to even portscan. I never had wrong intentions, but you guys gave me inspiration to stay clean like yourself.

No jokes, but i sometimes still dream about hacking into servers and getting in trouble.

hiper
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by hiper »

the most stupid thing i've done......... messing with the wrong people and got stabed 6 times (1 in the throwth) not good -.- imo

l0ngb1t
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by l0ngb1t »

for DrV well u didn't do anything wrong u where a child and not so mature to know what's going on chill out mate don't let that freak affect you try to get over it and what u did over here was the greatest thing that can help you we all support you mate

well abt my stupid stuff there's 3 i like lol :

#1: we where playing hide and seek when i was 10 and i found a water container that was empty so i decided to get in and i did the job no one found me but the thing is that i was stuck in there and and unable to get out lol and my lovely brothers decided to leave so aftr 1 hours i mamnged to get out

#2: i launched a fire work missile right into our neighbors front door

#3: i throwed a water balloon on my teachers without geeting caught (A)

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

pseudo_opcode wrote:i wasnt wearing a helmet but there wasnt any injury on my head, except for scratches and burns on my face, and chest..
you are one of those really lucky LUCKY guys.
Dude if u had a head injury that would have been disastrous!!! knowing that neuronal damage cant be fixed, it stays as 8O
so you are really luck :wink:
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Hmm, I've done a lot of small stupid things not worth to mention here. But these 2 might be worthy:
1. being sloppy at school. Instead of learning hard I've always tried to get good results with as less work as possible. Big mistake.
2. playing computer games instead of learning something on the computer.

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

ph0bYx wrote:Hmm, I've done a lot of small stupid things not worth to mention here. But these 2 might be worthy:
1. being sloppy at school. Instead of learning hard I've always tried to get good results with as less work as possible. Big mistake.
same here... I assume many people are like this :?
As for school, for me its too late, because I am about to finish university... :lol:
but for computer skills, that's why I am on the boards here.. to learn some thing new and useful :wink:
As for the stupidest thing that I've done, well, there is nothing to mention other than the stupid adventures with gals ( 1 f them was disastrous for me :oops: and it was the last adventure :( )
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

Grombo

Post by Grombo »

i invested in fat zap market shares
[img]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7766/impracticalskillslw4.gif[/img]

svyatko
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by svyatko »

I put two Knitting needles into the wall socket in Europe. Apparently two needles and two holes in the wall got my attention. They fit so perfectly together. I was like 5 by the way.
I got zapped pretty good.
I'm still here though, so it's all good. :lol:

l0ngb1t

Post by l0ngb1t »

moudy wrote:
ph0bYx wrote:Hmm, I've done a lot of small stupid things not worth to mention here. But these 2 might be worthy:

same here to
never focused in class and i spent a lot of time on computer games and still do but also i am learning abt computers and internet more and more after i managed to decrease the hours that i spend on games at the end u can't live without the fun and the thrill :P

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

l0ngb1t wrote:
moudy wrote:

same here to
never focused in class and i spent a lot of time on computer games and still do but also i am learning abt computers and internet more and more after i managed to decrease the hours that i spend on games at the end u can't live without the fun and the thrill :P
Unfortunately, i have started gaming only recently, i have never really played video games for hours, all my childhood and youth went studying and learning computers, but now i dont wanna be boring, now i have started gaming :D