Circuitbomb

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Circuitbomb

Post by Kirk »

Circuitbomb will you get a hold of me? I have a question about something not related to this site. I have been trying to find you on this site for an hour to PM you but am not tired of looking. Thanks; I appreciate it.

@b_b It would be real nice if you could code in a search function in the member list area or allow me to jump to a particular page. I went through 33 pages, one at a time, until I gave up.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: Circuitbomb

Post by ayu »

Kirk wrote: @b_b It would be real nice if you could code in a search function in the member list area or allow me to jump to a particular page. I went through 33 pages, one at a time, until I gave up.
Altering PHP-NUKE code is like trying to defuse a bomb with only red wires and a really cliché bomb expert on the phone, pretty risky. You will have to wait until Suck-o V2 ;)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, there IS a search module in phpnuke, but when you google for "phpnuke search module" you will see why I removed it....it's like a big red shiny neon-sign saying "hack me, please!"... :lol:

but I will see if I can find a secure one... :wink:

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Re: Circuitbomb

Post by moudy »

Kirk wrote:I have been trying to find you on this site for an hour to PM you but am not tired of looking. Thanks; I appreciate it.
well if i want to find some one, i search for a thread started by him, and press on the name, takes you to a page where there is a PM button... not the best way but its fine :wink:
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

@moudy: I originally started that way and went through countless threads looking, to no avail. I then turned to the member list, again nothing. I then got a PM saying his nick was changed. Oh, that explains it.