Lilrofl's moving!

...let us know what you think, free speech!
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Hey welcome back lilrofl. Hope you get the net sorted pretty soon.

Its funny that suck-o does this to people, glad you missed it, its a good sign that, we are more than a forum and its the people here that go on proving this time after time.

Get ya self settled in and see you back on board soon :wink:
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

skip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by skip »

Welcome Back sir. :D

Show us what you have on your camera. US was your 1st? 2nd country hop? :D
Image Image Image

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

computathug wrote:Its funny that suck-o does this to people, glad you missed it, its a good sign that, we are more than a forum and its the people here that go on proving this time after time.
I remember my self saying this several times before, yes I strongly think that this site focuses more on the people in the community, rather than simply providing computer knowledge.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Well, I have always believed the hacker is a person first. I believe that its a personality type that makes one person better equipped to be a hacker than others. Some non-computer issues happen due to the hacker personality, it would be wrong to not address these issues.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

huh Aug 1st is my b-day - just an interesting coincidence.

It would be interesting to meet some of you guys -
Just no suprise visits ok?

DNR

[/i]
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

Let's see I was born in the U.S. spent sometime in Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, Pakistan, Bosnia, Mexico, Canada. As for where in the U.S. I am currently in Missouri, although there is another cross country move to school in California. I have lived in quite a few states, it's just what the military does to you I guess lol, Maryland, Texas, Colorado, Hawaii... traveling around has been a big part of my life i guess... I'm hoping that it's toning down a bit, I'm kinda tiered of storage units lol.

I'm visiting Fiji next month, just for a vacation, after that I'll be moving into a semi-permenate living arrangement... at the latest that will be my stable internet as well.

Hope you guys are super fantastic, take care, TTYS

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Hey p4 - Ohio is about 1.5 hours away from me. Maybe we'll get a few of us together for a hackercon - Suck-o's NorthEast Crew. :wink:

DNR
-