Cedric the pervert [off topic]

...let us know what you think, free speech!
CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

Nobody is perfect in this world. With the way that media influences a persons perspective on others and the rest of the world we see it commonplace to judge a book by it's cover.

People deserve second chances in life. People can change. A lot of people do not believe this.

They are short sighted...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

naw cedric was rotated through the system, and made the news - he was caught jerking off in the store windows of a large shopping mall. Certain things are hard wired deep into some peoples psyche - sexual devation is one of them. Hacking is the other :lol:

Yo Thug, same-same boo-coo dinky dau :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

People deserve second chances in life. People can change.
This is very true. I am a good example, as well as some others on this site.
However Cedric hadn't changed; I don't believe sex offenders can change. I think the first offense for a sex crime should be death.
I can almost agree with you there, I base my opinion on that around what type of sexual offense it is, a pedophile/predator, someone like that needs put down, most of those types end up being repeat offenders. There is nothing that can justify doing that to a child, nothing justifies rape.

But you have to consider the teenager in high school who dates an underclassman and has consensual sex and then is convicted of a sex crime because of a disgruntled parent. Teens are sexually active as soon as they step foot into high school. And it's been like that forever. I believe the penalties when it comes to that sort of situation are to strict, as it can ruin a young persons life before they can really become an adult.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

I completely agree with stray. There is a major difference between the grown man stalking a child in the park and two horny teenagers. When I was high school age I would have slept with anything that moved.

The difficulty here is the wording of the law and how it's interpreted. It should be case by case. I could go on for pages but I won't. Just wanted to say that I agree with Stray.