Cryptome welcomes the new cia director, with a bullseye.

...let us know what you think, free speech!
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Cryptome welcomes the new cia director, with a bullseye.

Post by DNR »

I have always been a fan of cryptome.org, a db of nfo and dirt noone else has. Lots of photos and real history. Here they welcome the newly appointed cia director, with so much nfo, they might as well drive you to the guy's house.

http://cryptome.org/hayden-birdseye.htm

"Air Force General Michael V. Hayden is expected to be named Director of the Central Intelligence Agency tomorrow. Currently he is Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence.

US Search [below] shows an address for Michael Vincent Hayden, Age 61, at 62 Wendover Avenue SW, Bolling AFB, Washington, DC 20032. And shows several previous addresses for Hayden, including Ft. Meade, MD.

The location of the National Intelligence Directorate (NID) is not readily public, except that it is likely located at Bolling Air Force Base, Washington, DC. The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) is located at Bolling, and due to the sophistication and size of its facility, it may also house NID.

When Hayden is appointed DCIA, it is not clear if he will leave GOQ to which he is accustomed. None are near CIA headquarters, but he might be armored-SUV-delivered from Ft. Myers,VA, nearby the Pentagon, aping Rumsfeld. Or sub-let from Prince Bandar down the parkway. At CIA he will be closer to the National Counterterrorism Center.
"

Check out the massive collection of photos they gathered on this guy. lots of aerial photos.

I hope I never piss off cryptome.org, cuz they'll publish aerial photos, and other paparazzi like shit on me..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Holy shit... Yeah, don't piss those people off.

(moved)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Re: Cryptome welcomes the new cia director, with a bullseye.

Post by LaBlueGirl »

I am goiing to check the site out in a lil while (cooking dinner right now).

But about that military guy for CIA:

He's still...in active duty..Which means if he gets elected, he is going to appoint...military ppl in the CIA.

Not to mention he was also directly involved in the secret wiretapping/spying on citizens crap that just came to public view.

Can you imagine if this guy gets to head of the CIA, and he is pro-military and an advocate of spying on citizens without a judge's order...Sheesh, what next?

The CIA is already floundering, what with the information scandals.....

Even Republicans don't agree and are going to do their best (along with the Dems) to oppose this nomination.
Then again, the Republicans are distancing themselves from Dubbya so they can have the hopes of securing the next presidential election. Like rats leaving a sinking ship.
They are still rats, in the end.
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR