I'm making amends to suck-o

...let us know what you think, free speech!
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Seems at times we can all do a bit of apologizing. I too have my own down falls, like jumping to conclusions without looking at the big picture.

No-one is perfect but in each and every person on here i can see the good in. This is probably one of the reasons suck-o works where others fail.

Not everyone here will see eye to eye. It to me is about rising above all that!!

Words are easily said, its what is behind them that matters!!
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

people need to accept 'it is what it is', and not waste so much time on judging people. All this fuckin wasted time, think of what we could accomplish without the fear, the backtalk, suspicions, and conspiracies..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

I believe it is sometimes important to not see eye to eye. 'Great minds think alike'. No, they don't. Without discussion, without argument we wouldn't have the intellectuals we have had throughout history. If everyone saw eye to eye there would be no challenging questions to make people think. Argument raises our awareness, our understanding of other people, their point of views, and and their way of thinking.

Nobody should have to apologise for who they are. I like the way all of you are or I wouldn't stay on this site and I hope all of you like me (or at least can tolerate me).

@Mysticblaze: I have no clue what you're talking about. I've never read anything that needs apologising for. I am new so maybe this is something that is old. I don't know.

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

Ive made more than my fair share of bad decisions, petty remarks, back biting and hurtful comments. I admit that freely and fully. The answer is very simple: I'm insecure. I thought that being made a staff member, I would feel more at ease and have more respect from my colleagues in reality, I just feel even more alienated. This predominantly stems from my own insecurity rather than resentment towards others, which invariably lasts for a very brief period of time before I let things slide.

Its difficult being a novice among master technicians, and with people who are more worldly, experienced, and generally well rounded and mature than you are and trying to "keep up with the Jones" can be an extremely daunting task indeed. Ironically, the people I have the most respect for are those who I end up squabbling or annoying the most, because that it is where my stress and inferiority complex is most pronounced, and I cannot emphasis enough: its not you, its me!

This is not intended as a self-flagellation exercise, nor a sob story merely a statement of truth and of the obvious as well as an impassioned and genuine act of contrition. We all make mistakes (although I seem to make more than a safe number) but I think that, and I echo DNR's sentiment here, that if we all make a more concerted effort then yes, the group would evolve into something EVEN better than what it already is.

The fellows who Ive aggrieved know who they are, and Id be very grateful to start afresh, although that is by no means a demand, merely a friendly request.

Perhaps this thread can act as an amnesty for ALL members, to let go of previous animosity and start a new chapter in this remarkable book that is this site, with its array of "colourful" characters.
To the wicked, I am merely too knowledgeable in their ways.

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

I'm sorry for all the hurtful things that I have made. I try to be at my best behavior which I'm sure we all do, but all of us make mistakes sometimes and so do I, at the end we're all humans.
I can guarantee you that I will make mistakes in the future, also I can guarantee you that I'll do my best on keeping the number of mistakes as low as possible.

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

*sniff*sniff* :lol:
no I'm kidding
AlthoughI'm new to this site, but definitly interacting with people will result in problems, and fixing these problems is a wise step.
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Being a part of a internet community should be no different how you would act in person. You should speak as if one day you will be face to face with that person. What makes this forum better than the others - the staff doesn't take sides on politics, religion, sex, race, country of origin. Intelligent people tend to see things in a logical way, rather than emotional. It is ok to be emotional, show wit or fire - as long as its your personality and for good intents. (bad intents> PM them!)

I like how this forum has users that took the time to explain their lives, it puts a human face on an otherwise technical forum.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

mystikblaze wrote:What if I were to die tomorrow? :wink:
:lol:

You really should look more closely at what you wrote!!!
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com