Anyone work in a call center?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Chaos1986
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Hahaha

Post by Chaos1986 »

Well LaBlueGirl I really Have To Say That's One Funny Site :lol:. That's Just So Damn Funny! Thank You For The Laugh. :twisted: :evil:
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

FrankB
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics

Post by FrankB »

d10b wrote: I work in one and I'm working on a page for people to discuss the idiot customers they talk to everyday...
Good topic!! I was wondering.
But yes, that topic should be a permanent one. A good stress-reliever too :-)

BTW: the <Bad_Brain><you> illustration i put there or the fun is token from real storis of
a virtual firend Simon Travaglia here : http://bofh.ntk.net/Bastard1.html

Not as cool as LaBlueGirl's link but a real classic though, enjoy.

--
FrankBboo

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Re: Hahaha

Post by LaBlueGirl »

Chaos1986 wrote:Well LaBlueGirl I really Have To Say That's One Funny Site :lol:. That's Just So Damn Funny! Thank You For The Laugh. :twisted: :evil:
I spent an entire morning and afternoon reading that site. I think my fave is still the "paranoia" category :)

Chaos, I normally like to blog about the links I come across so check the homepage of suck-o if you like this sort of thing.

Mystik, I was literally LOL'ing all throughout the day as I read this site:) Reminded me of the night I spent 45 mins on the phone with tech support only to find my dog chewed through the fiber-optic :D . At least the guy was laughing *with* me and not *at* me!! (I think.....)

and d-dude, glad I could help :lol:
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR