College life kan be a bitch

...let us know what you think, free speech!
n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

College life kan be a bitch

Post by n3rd »

So here is what happened to a friend of mine.

Each Student society in my city has 2 structures that makes use of their members, a horizontal part which means u form a "Year Club" (consists out of 7 to 14 people from your own year IE 2008) Then there is also a vertical part which makes use of multiple layers of year IE 2007/2008/2009.

Now first this chick I know was invited in to a verticle layer and she found a year club. She got kicked out of the verticle layer for no reason, 3 days ago her BF broke up with her, and yesterday she got kicked out of her year club...also for no reason.

College life is hard.....
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

I gauss its not only in your college nerd... I think students in colleges all over the world face some hardships :roll:
btw, sorry for your friend
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

p4inl0v3r wrote::evil: hack their systems i say :P
yeah, that'll do it ...
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

well - I was always antisocial in school. In college I would hang with the instructors, in the labs. It just made sense to associate with the people with the knowledge there. I got jobs working there, they gave me keys and permission to stay after the building closed. This type of learning environment allows you to learn at your pace, and teachers will know when you are ready for more - rather than pace you depending on the skill level of the class.

People should learn to stand for themselves, and not get 'mainstreamed' by following mob mentality or group politics.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

no peeking at exams, I aced them anyways :lol:
My crimelab professor told us we could cheat if we wanted to get a good grade - but in the field of 'science' your credibility was more important than a good grade. So if we 'cheated' we lost credibility in the lab.

We were also told that if students wanted to get answers for exams, we could provide it to them - as long as we told the professor. Again, the student will lose credibility and respect in a important field.

I dislike 'paper-tigers' or 'paper-msce's - these are people that look good on paper, but they really have no clue about hands-on and real world applications of the skills. People that cheat are just that - they'll look good on paper, but thats all.

oh - I did bring girls in to the high security laser lab - even campus police didn't have keys for the laser lab. I boffed my girlfriend in the mock crime scene room and the laser lab, even during school sessions..Dear Penthouse.. :lol:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

DNR wrote:no peeking at exams, I aced them anyways :lol:
My crimelab professor told us we could cheat if we wanted to get a good grade - but in the field of 'science' your credibility was more important than a good grade. So if we 'cheated' we lost credibility in the lab.

We were also told that if students wanted to get answers for exams, we could provide it to them - as long as we told the professor. Again, the student will lose credibility and respect in a important field.

I dislike 'paper-tigers' or 'paper-msce's - these are people that look good on paper, but they really have no clue about hands-on and real world applications of the skills. People that cheat are just that - they'll look good on paper, but thats all.

oh - I did bring girls in to the high security laser lab - even campus police didn't have keys for the laser lab. I boffed my girlfriend in the mock crime scene room and the laser lab, even during school sessions..Dear Penthouse.. :lol:

DNR
In the world of economics....its called making it to the big leauges
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]