stepping out for a moment

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

stepping out for a moment

Post by Kirk »

I am not going to be able to be on here as much as I once was. I am working 14 hour days (including driving to and from work). Then I come home and have homework to do. I'm only home, and awake, a few hours a night. I have this job until the end of October at which time I will be my typical pest of a self. Just wanted to let you guys know so you don't think I'm ignoring you or the site. I will get on when I can.

Later.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

I'm loving it. I'm so busy though. I took tonight off to do some things for myself. I needed a break. I got a job at my college. Sounds cool until you realize it's an online college; no college girls. :cry: I work in the maintenance & operations department. Basically grunt work. But I'm not out in the sun all day so thats nice. And I work with a bunch of women, that parts cool. And I have my own ID. (This was a big thing for me because of the last ID that I had to wear. That one sucked). They are looking for someone who knows AutoCAD to update their blueprints so when I get free time I will learn it also.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

no problem buddy, first things first... :wink: good to see you got back on your feet that fast... :D

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I think all the members here realize that everyone has a life outside of the internet and I am glad that we discuss life topics in the off-topic section. I think newbies learn from that too.

No matter how busy you are, just remember, you can just drop in to read for a few minutes and relax. You can drop in to knock off a few newbie posts that spark your interest - get your mind off things. Let us know you are still alive!

Real people are made up of different things, schooling, personal study, access to hands-on, work experience (in or out of the field), and personal life experiences. All of those have value in this forum.

AutoCad apps are pay-for and large downloads so see if they can provide the software. The next bad news is you will have to copy the building schematics from paper to disk! This is a $2000 job easily (I imagine the building is at least 20,000 sqfeet).
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Yea I come and go too.

Its life and you need to take care of the education first. If you need help on homework hit me up.

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

In and out, it's all good. Glad to hear the job is working out, you got on your feet pretty fast and should be proud of it.

I'm not so hot with autoCAD, but I know a lot of people who use it daily so perhaps I can relay questions if you hit a road block.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

Thanks for the support and help guys. I will be in and out over the next few weeks.