Time for me to go [He'll be back]

...let us know what you think, free speech!
DrVirus
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Time for me to go [He'll be back]

Post by DrVirus »

Hey guys, I wanna make a little announcement. I have a exam coming up. Actually I have two. One at the end of November and if I get to pass that. I have another one at the middle of March.

This exam is very very important for me and my future. It will kinda decide whether I go to college or not. So I'll need to pass'em good ! :D You all know how to do math so I wont bother with the time thing. I have a huge syllabus to attend to (Since I didn't do much studying before :lol:). And not a lot of time. My favorite !!

:D So I will have to disappear for a while. Till April I think. I will try and check out Suck-o V2 in Christmas though. But no posts or irc. :(
It's probably my biggest break after I became active. I will come back though ! So don't remove me or anything !

Had a heck of time here ! The still on going Open Season thread is a ton of fun. I'm sure no one will miss me or anything :D. Except maybe 3X who wont be able crack those jokes on me in the irc. (For the last time 3X I'M NOT GAY !!) Hopefully when I come back suck-o wont change much. So wish me luck. Loads and Loads of it.

It's my last day for this year.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Hey Dr.V, I see you have your priorities right and you must go and do the right thing. Suck-o wont be going any where and you will always be welcomed back here with open arms.

Good luck with your exams and studies and hope to see you back after you have passed :wink:

See you in 2010 buddy
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

You're leaving suck-o for some time so you can focus more on your studies for the exams that you need to take to get into a college... Man! Such a deja vu :D
I also went through that same thing not so long ago, I think there's a thread like this that I made somewhere in forums.

I wish you all the luck for your exams and see you next year, hopefully as a collage freshmen ;)

Stay good.

3XTORTION

Post by 3XTORTION »

Fuck ! Now I got to find someone to crack my jokes on...Oh well maybe Lundis :-k :lol:

oh and btw, get out of your closet and stop pretending that you're not gay ! lol j/k :P

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

Good luck buddy, see you on the flip side, or whatever it is "they" say these days =)

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

Good luck with your exams, they're important alright. I have mine coming in mars or something. You'd better return with good results or I'll let G7 loose on you ^^
3XTORTION wrote:Fuck ! Now I got to find someone to crack my jokes on...Oh well maybe Lundis :-k :lol:
I could see that one coming :lol:

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Good luck ;)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Checking out the forum now and then could be a stress breaker.

You'll be back - we'll keep the light on for you :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DrVirus

Post by DrVirus »

Gee !! Thanks guys. I'll certainly try my best (now that I have to look over my shoulder for G7). I dunno about the checking forum bit DNR. I'm a junkie. I need to keep away from the drug that is WWW. :D

But yeah I'll be back ! Cya all on the day my exam ends.

Signing off !

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

good luck for ya Dr.V... :)
I believe this is the right thing to do, if you are an internet addict, then simply quit internet when you have other responsibilities :wink:
See you Dr.V after your done
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

Haha..you won't be gone for long.
Next thing you know, you'll be lurking suck-o...then you'll be posting again in no time :D

I know what you mean, though. I'm taking the ACT for the first time October 24th.

Good luck to you!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews