Code Geass (Anime)

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Code Geass (Anime)

Post by Gogeta70 »

Has anybody ever watched this anime? I just finished watching it for the third time, and i must say it fascinates me just as much as when i watched it the first time.

For those that have seen it, the ending was quite a shocker, wasn't it?

For those of you who haven't seen it, here is a small writeup:

Lelouch Lamprouge, formerly Lelouch Vi Britannia, the 99th heir to the empirial throne was cast aside along with his blind and crippled sister by the Emperor, his father. Lelouch, along with the power of Geass - the absolute power to compel anyone to do anything - forms the black knights, a military force comprising of mostly japanese members with the objective of destroying the world and creating it anew. Throughout the series, Lelouch displays amazing strategical and tactical genius which he uses to achieve his many goals. However, Lelouches path is wrought with many unforseen events, twists, and misfortune along the way.

Many people don't like who the whole 'Mecca' thing turned out in the second season, but i liked it a lot ^_^. The plot has many twists and many of the characters are well developed. Definitely worth watching.

Btw, if you do plan on watching this, watch 'Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion' first, and then watch 'Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2' second, as that is the second season.

Well, any thoughts, opinions?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

It's been a while since I watched the first season. It's one of the animes that you get stuck watching all night until it's finished :P Some animes have disappointing endings, but Code Geass' ending is like... amazing, it ... it 's so good that I'm speechless :lol:

I was really surprised (in a positive way) when I found out there was a second season.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

its Good!, especially the endind of S2.
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]