:) murders/killings

...let us know what you think, free speech!

Are these murders?

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 7

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

:) murders/killings

Post by Lyecdevf »

For the first time in a long time I was shocked when I heard about these crimes and the police are still not sure if these are killings at all. So my question to you is if you believe that these are even killings and/or crimes commited by gangs?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_face_murder_theory
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

going back to the late 1990s that they believe connects the deaths of 40 or more college-age males, whose dead bodies were found in water in 11 states, often after leaving parties or bars where they were drinking
The term smiley face became connected to the alleged murders when it was made public that Gannon and Duarte had discovered graffiti depicting a smiley face near locations where they think the killer dumped the bodies in at least a dozen of the cases.
so about 12 of the cases - the body was near a smiley face graffiti - hence its the smiley face murders? What is the similarity then for the other 29 'or more' cases?

Then consider, 'back to the late 1990's' in '11 states' - how many drunken people died from drowning? Maybe lets say 1,000 ( 56,000 people die every year in the USA from drunk driving) So, any investigator can make 'probable theories' of what could have happened - a case can be made to fit the crime.

I also cannot see the opportunity for a serial killer to always happen to be present to kill 'college age males leaving a party or bar' in 11 states - unless the killer happens to belong to several colleges or perhaps travels with the 'girls gone wild' caravan. What ever the case, I can't see the smiley face graffiti being the central part of this case.

I am sure at 40 crime scenes I could find marlboro ciggerette butts lying on the ground, a spray paint graffiti within a 100yds, empty pop cans, and plastic shopping bags hanging from trees - but it does not have to relate to the crime itself.

I think two detectives want to write a cute novel for their retirement..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

leetnigga
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by leetnigga »

Detective G-Brain here to report that these were all, in fact, killings.
killing: an event that causes someone to die

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

well of course it could all be a the imagination of two retired policemen but when I watched this on Lary King live it mentioned that house fly larvae was found on the testicles of one of the man. Which means that he had to be inside where he was tortured and than his body was disposed off.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

wikipedia has some errors in it imo, because the smiley face gang does not represent murder, they where known for there terrorising.

what they did was force people to give their money or to receive an eternal smiley, whats that you ask? glad u asked here is what they did: they would cut open the sides of your mouth upwards to make it look like an extended smile on your face. then they would pour salt over it to get the bleeding to stop and the tissue to not generate normally, leaving a big upwards smiley scar on your face.

Hence the name eternal smiley face, and the smiley face gang :)
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

The smiley face killings, my buddy follows them, and believe it is the work of a serial killer (he thinks it's two serial killers actually but I'm not so sure)

He lives in Oklahoma and has been telling me about them for about four years, given his devotion to his belief I will say yes, killings =)
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

1. Dick leetnigga - death can be also caused by suicide, accidental (in the case of stupid drunks), and natural causes.

2. parties with smilie faces posters better be in a girl's dorm otherwise the party will suck. Nerds!

3. house fly is limited to a geographical area, not specifically 'inside' a house. He might have meant the body was in one area, and transported to another.

4. ? link?

more:

Minnesota and Wisconsin victims that detectives believe may be related ( INFORMATION FROM DET. KEVIN GANNON ) Wisconsin 1) Charles Blatz 28 yrs Missing-9/28/97 La Crosse, Wisc. Found-10/0397 -- Mississippi River --BAC (0.20) 2) Anthony Skifton 19 yrs Missing-10/10/97 La Crosse, Wisc. Found-- 10/20/97-- Mississippi River --Bac (0.23) 3) Nathan Kapfer 20 yrs Missing-2/22/98 La Crosse, Wisc. Found---4/04/98 -- Mississippi River -Bac (0.22) Third (3rd) child missing within five (5) months, (9/20/97 ---2/22/98). Not just the same state but the same town of La Crosse. 4) Jeffrey Geesey 21 yrs. Missing-4/11/99 La Crosse, Wisc. Found---5/24/99 - Mississippi River - Bac (0.42) 5) Craig Burrows

note the BAC - blood alcohol content

http://www.zimbio.com/Smiley+Face+Gang/ ... ng+Victims

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.