Amanda Knox goes to jail!

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Amanda Knox goes to jail!

Post by Lyecdevf »

So what do you think? 26 years behind bars. She got an extra year for false allegation. In addition she has to pay a huge sum of money to the parents of the girl she killed. I have never heard any thing like that. If you murder some one you go to jail. Why would you need to pay money to people who's child you murdered? I think she is never going to survive jail. Even if she does where is she going to find the money the she needs to...it is just a joke.

It is kind of a wired case if you ask me. She was supposed to do this in some kind of satanic ritual or some thing. I think she got a little too comfortable there in Italy but if she did this back home it would look even worse. What do you think? Is she is really bad person? Has she received a fair treatment?
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

1. Bad person? Who knows, but I ain't going to take a nap around her
2. Lengthy, detailed trial - wrap it up!
3. Resitution is not unusual as well as 'wrongful death' civil suits. Thats the funny part, she might get out of jail in 20 years, but owe money for the rest of her (un)natural life.
On 6 November 2007, police arrested three suspects: Patrick Diya Lumumba, Congolese owner of a local bar;[1] Amanda Knox, an American student; and Raffaele Sollecito, an Italian student. Lumumba was later released and exonerated.

An arrest warrant was issued against Rudy Guédé, an Ivorian long-term resident of Perugia, based on DNA and fingerprint evidence found on the victim's body. On 20 November 2007 he was arrested in Germany, and on 6 December extradited to Italy.[2][3] The three suspects were held in custody in Perugia and were charged with murder, sexual assault and theft.[4]

Guede, who had elected for a fast-track trial,[5] was convicted on 28 October 2008 of conspiracy to murder Kercher and sentenced to thirty years in prison.[6] The trial of the two remaining suspects, Amanda Knox and her former boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito, began on 16 January 2009. On 4 December 2009, both were found guilty of murder, sexual violence, and other charges. Amanda Knox, 22, was sentenced to 26 years in prison, while Raffaele Sollecito, 25, received 25 years.
the case
Kercher was murdered on the evening of 1 November 2007;
pathologists put her time of death between 20:30 and 23:00.

The following morning, the Postal and Communication Police came to investigate the discovery of two mobile phones in a nearby garden, one of which was registered to Kercher.[13] When they breached the door to Kercher's room, which had been locked from the inside, they reportedly found Kercher lying beneath a duvet "soaked in blood."[23] Police have said Kercher's throat was slit with a shard of glass or a pen-knife.[24] Police initially believed that the killer or killers escaped through a broken window in Kercher's room, since the door was locked when they arrived,[12][24][25] but subsequently suspected the break-in was staged.[26]

The investigating judge assigned to the case read the pathology report at a bail hearing for the suspects and ruled that Kercher's carotid artery had not been ruptured in the attack, and that she likely died a "relatively slow and agonising death."[27] Italian prosecutors allege that the lethal wound was inflicted by Knox while Kercher was held down by Guede and Sollecito. The prosecution points to violent literature, such as comic books, that they found in Sollecito’s apartment.[28][29] Prosecutors allege that manga comics found in Sollecito's apartment recounted tales of killing female vampires on Halloween night and that many of the details in the comics were similar to the scene police discovered. Kercher had attended a number of Halloween parties dressed as a vampire on the night of 31 October (the prior evening). Defence lawyers for Knox dismissed the allegations of the prosecution, claiming that they were a "huge fantasy".[30]

When Sollecito's home was searched, a knife was found that contained small traces of Kercher's DNA on the blade, and Knox's on the handle.[31] Testing of the knife showed that it had been washed with bleach. The defence stated that the knife found did not match Kercher's wounds and that the DNA evidence was too small to be conclusive. Also, the defence contended that the DNA sample might have been contaminated.

Other forensic evidence included an analysis of the clasp of Kercher’s bra, which revealed traces of DNA belonging to Knox, Sollecito and Guede. Also, chemical analysis revealed bloody footprints in the house, matching the shoes of Knox and Sollecito, despite the testimony by Knox and Sollecito that they had not been in the house.

Patrick Diya Lumumba was the owner of a bar named Le Chic at which Knox occasionally worked.[1] He was arrested on 6 November 2007 after Knox reportedly implicated him in Kercher's murder. He was detained for two weeks until the arrest of Guede. Sixteen months later a court awarded Lumumba €8,000 (approximately equivalent to US$12,000 or £7,200 as of December 2009[32]) in damages for unjust imprisonment.[33] Knox has also been ordered to pay Lumumba EUR€40,000 (approximately USD$60,000 or GBP£36,000) compensation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Meredith_Kercher

The case is all in the forensic evidence.

Remember to turn off your cellphones before commiting felonies:
http://www.komonews.com/news/41583157.html
DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Actually I kind of changed my mind because I watched Larry King Live and I realized that Amanda Knox is probably innocent. I came to this conclusion because of the facts that were presented. Actually now I think that they chose Amanda just because she seemed like an easy target. If you think about it she was convicted soon after the Berlussconi Day which was a massive protest against the president. They are just torturing here there for their own amusement.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I don't know - I don't have access to every forensic doc they have on the case - but bloody shoe prints that were cleaned up from the crime scene, and the shoe belongs to her and the other guy? The other guy cops a plea for jail time? It still sounds like she was there at least to clean up the crime scene - that alone is accessory to murder and carries the same penalties as the murder itself in the USA.

Its not all a big conspiracy - why would the gov discredit itself in a public trial for a lowly foreign student? For another foreign student killed? This is just another murder case, and most murders are commited by someone that knew the victim. I rather stick with evidence, properly collected and presented evidence is the most important part of any case. Amanda claims she was not there - yet her bloody shoes say otherwise and her friend accepting a plea for a long jail time, staged break-in, - indicates guilt. It is indeed a scale of justice - the prosecution had more weight on their side of the scale.

Amanda should get used to fish - she is going to be smelling plenty of vagina in jail...

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.