Worst work story.

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Worst work story.

Post by Big-E »

So last night I checked in a guest at the hotel around 12am. Its now 5am and I just woke up. Not only did I nap at work, I literally slept at work. I mean, I am rested and everything and ready to dominate the day. Its more sleep than I usually get.

What have you done at work lately?

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

lol :lol:
I don't sleep @ work, coz I don't work yet, and if I do, as a nurse I don't think I'll have time to sleep. Nurses are always on the move.
But I do complain of sleeping in classes :roll:
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Well over the festivities i have worked most of it myself too and its the busiest time of year. As some of you know i am a qualified butcher and slaughterman and i must say as i do every year, 'if i dont see another turkey ever in my life again it will be bliss'!

As the shop i work on every year is in the market hall i am infamously known as Santa. The reason behind this is I only work once a year and its Xmas time when i do. :lol:

Over the last 3 weeks since i started i have not made it on time one single day. My starting time was 7.30am and i made it for 2 days by 8am. Most days i arrived between 9 and 10am but the latest i landed was 1pm. This is all due to my sleep pattern being very erratic. I would be better suited to a job on nights as i find it very hard to sleep and by the time i am tired its usually around 6am and the 'i will just have an hour turns into 2,3 or maybe 4 hours'.

Now i have finished my yearly duties and am out of work again I find myself going to bed last night at 4am and wide awake by 6.30. Why couldn't i do that for the last 3 weeks is beyond me. I really do try to make it on time for work but never make it. Maybe its the pressure i put on myself to try get some sleep, who knows.

I will try again at the end of the year :roll:
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com