Intelligence Quotient

...let us know what you think, free speech!
floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Kirk here is my screen shot.

Fellas please don't get so up tight Kirk is cool - he is not some random guy off the net.
:wink:
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

624, I did it stoned and drunk, while getting a blow job.

I'm smart. You skank.

Kirk is right, it`s an affiliate marketing scam and not scientific at all.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

plus i try to keep conversation going in here. I felt that the thread was about to die so i stirred it up. I do this all the time. I will ask questions that i already know the answer to just to get conversation going. I will also ask questions that i think the 'others' (those that dont really partake of the conversasion)would like to ask but dont or dont ask because they dont know what to ask.

no offense to you Ice just keeping the thread going.

besides, you can tell it is bullshit by floodies results. I know for a fact his I.Q. is higher than 117. He makes freakin' robots people. Robots!!

IceDane
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by IceDane »

Kirk wrote:plus i try to keep conversation going in here. I felt that the thread was about to die so i stirred it up. I do this all the time. I will ask questions that i already know the answer to just to get conversation going. I will also ask questions that i think the 'others' (those that dont really partake of the conversasion)would like to ask but dont or dont ask because they dont know what to ask.

no offense to you Ice just keeping the thread going.
I didn't take offense. I just don't like IQ tests, even though I tend to score higher than many others.

Measuring intelligence is like measuring awesomeness. It's a fictional term. That is, until we start discussing people with brain damage. But then again, a car with a broken engine isn't stupid. It's broken.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Can any one lend me their credit card :lol:

I also don't do these tests any more but used to. I am more of a general knowledge type of guy, the one that helps out with quiz games in pubs etc as i find it very refreshing to keep the mind working.

Now it's time to get back to my book 8)
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

IceDane wrote: Measuring intelligence is like measuring awesomeness. It's a fictional term. That is, until we start discussing people with brain damage. But then again, a car with a broken engine isn't stupid. It's broken.
Amen to that!

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well either way, the thread is about this little iq test - happen to still be a little drunk at the moment, but here's my score:

Your general IQ score is: 117
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...