Dear Sucko

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Dear Sucko

Post by Big-E »

Don't ever spill Rockstar + vodka on your laptop keyboard. It literally makes for sticky situation, and one hell of a clean up. (also, that's what she said).

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

That's how Professor Utonium really made the Powerpuff Girls, and I believe that's how Windows was created, what Bill Gates was really trying to make was the worlds most awesome hangover.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: Dear Sucko

Post by n3rd »

Big-E wrote:Don't ever spill Rockstar + vodka on your laptop keyboard. It literally makes for sticky situation, and one hell of a clean up. (also, that's what she said).
most keyboards are dishwasher proof u know ;) (NOTE: not if they come with onboard displays) but regulars are :)
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Yezz!! *extra evil smile*

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah, when you put your lappy in the dishwasher it's much faster afterwards....because all caches are cleaned too... :lol: :twisted:

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Damn, that keyboard had several nug remnants that I was going to smoke. Now the cock-tail washed them away.

₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Well if you ask me it is better to smoke than to drink. I have come to such a conclusion after many-a-vodka and I said to thee vodka be gone thee I drink you no more. It is better for the keyboard if you insist to drink while at the computer 8O and it is better for your body too. :D
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

when i clean my keyboard i always remove the silicon layer where the circuit is and wash all the parts using pressurized water hose. its ok to wash it as long as you remove its PCB-like-soft-plastic-sheet-thingy where the circuit of the keyboard is located. when you accidently wash it with the PCB-like-soft-plastic-sheet-thingy its a real hassle to dry it cause you see it has three uber thin layers and dang it feels like its going to tear when your wiping it so you have to be very careful. (p.s. this is for the ordinary desktop keyboard and not for a laptop keyboard hehehe)
bad_brain wrote: yeah, when you put your lappy in the dishwasher it's much faster afterwards....because all caches are cleaned too...
@b_b: hahaha! imma try this with mine laptop! bwahahaha!
that's a kicker! hahaha!