Clash of the Titans...

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Clash of the Titans...

Post by Lyecdevf »

I remember when I was a kid watching the Clash of the Titans. I really liked it. For one there was not really any other movie around quite like it. It appealled to my imagination. So now the studios in hollywood made a new version of it. It has very much up to date sci-fi effects but I do not see any thing else worth mentioning. I did not really follow the story at all. I just browsed through to see the sci-fi effects and that was it. The story and the plot in the old version is so much more developed. So what do you think about it? Have you seen it?
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: Clash of the Titans...

Post by ph0bYx »

I've seen it, not really impressed. The plot kinda sucks for my taste and the sci-fi isn't really anything impressive.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I think the only reason they made it is to show off the latest sci-fi effects they can make in hollywood. Other than that I do not see any other reason and you are quite right about the sci-fi effects.
- Hannibal

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

u should watch Inception, though the method they use there to enter someone's unconsiousness is not valid, the story and plot are epicly awesome.
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Thanks for the suggestion but what does this have to do with the discussion of Old Clash of Titans vs. New Clash of Titans? By the way when I come back from vacation and hit the torrent sites I am sure to download it. :D
- Hannibal