Funny Georgia Tech incident

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ayu
Staff
Staff

Funny Georgia Tech incident

Post by ayu »

Amongst the robbery and violence, comes once in a while, a really funny nuthead.

Description of the incident:
Two students at the Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity house heard a chopping noise coming from the backyard of their house. When they went outside to investigate, they observed a male chopping at a tree with a hatchet. They confronted the male who appeared to be intoxicated. The male swung the hatchet at one of the students and missed. The students were not injured. The male was last seen running through the fire lane towards Fowler Street, NW

Description of Suspect:
White Male
18-20 years old
5'8" tall
Dark jacket
Blue jeans
Red Santa hat
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Funny Georgia Tech incident

Post by bad_brain »

drunken santa tries to steal a tree? what? :lol: :lol:

crashacid
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by crashacid »

bad_brain wrote:drunken santa tries to steal a tree? what? :lol: :lol:

I guess i saw that santa in FBI wanted list hmm :-k
Hatred fuels knowledge

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

p4inl0v3r wrote:I have not lived in enough places for my comment to hold gravity but american college students party hard - the goal is not just to get drunk. the goal is to lose all sense of judgement and inhibition and do whatever one feels like in such a condition for an extended period of time. Drinking heavily is sort of 'tailgating'. The real story starts after you lose you head and start messing things up.

I may be wrong and I hope things aren't this way in rest of the country but in my school, people go crazy - literally.
This one comes from deep within the heart... someone is really pissed at this kinda behaviour :P :-({|= eheheh... in here we guys drink and then we fight... the next day we get up swollen faces and a**. :-88 or else we talk in topics such as why in the ruddy hell does a light bulb light up...? :-s orwhy is that guy wearing a shirt and not a skirt :))
anyways... those are fun times for me in here and i have a blast... abt the hangover thing I dont know the reason for it but I have never had one in my life :-s O:) O:)
Reagrds,
Broken Angel
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

No Offence anywhere mate but isn't it true USA made a rule saying ppl who wear low waist jeans and clothes revealing their Underwear (To be precise) are to be fined?

i don't know if it's true but yeah it came up in National news..
nO OFFENCE pls

Regards,
Broken Angel
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

babagabble
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by babagabble »

I think the central issue will always be the conception of higher education as obligation and a right more than an opportunity. Stop shoving kids into college before they have a chance to either get on without it or see the greener grass. This is what happens when college is a predetermined fact of life. All the more sordid facts of teenage life become integrated with it.

IMHO