So I bought a mac :-)

No, not for "Mack daddies"...for Apple users...^^
maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

So I bought a mac :-)

Post by maboroshi »

So my Motherboard broke on my PC (long story) I decided I would pick up a laptop instead of building my system up again :-) I first started looking at the idea of building a hackintosh from the dell mini 10v I then started looking at refurbished Macs. After all was said and done I bought a brand new mac book pro. Its a pretty decent system I really like the keyboard layout. it has an intel i7 processor (2 GHz), 4 Gigabytes of ram, AMD Radeon HD 6490M graphics card and a 500 Gigabyte hard drive.

Overall a pretty decent system and no I don't feel like a pretentious snob because I own a mac lol... well anymore at least :-P

Edit* here are some photos

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: So I bought a mac :-)

Post by bad_brain »

congrats man, I might not be a real friend of Apple but I have to admit the lappy looks pretty cool...:D

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

TRAITORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :evil:

jkjk. pretty sweet machine, I see you have the Adobe Suite installed. Now I can hold you responsible to designing more templates. :lol:
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

a machine is a machine, and how well it runs will depend on its owner. So, MAC or PC, I am sure it will be a good laptop in your capable hands.

Now that you have a laptop, you can do more wardriving and break wifi.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Post by maboroshi »

DNR is correct a computer is just a tool :-) I was looking at Kismac and Aircrack but my airport card does not support packet injection will have to get a card that does :D

*cheers

Maboroshi

scatter
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by scatter »

Maybe I will look weird after saying that but I really want to buy a mac because it gives me a feeling that I want to code on it days and nights ( strange and weird feeling I know) :p

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

scatter wrote:Maybe I will look weird after saying that but I really want to buy a mac because it gives me a feeling that I want to code on it days and nights ( strange and weird feeling I know) :p
Well, anything that makes you want to code is a good thing.
But personally a Mac makes me want to hit stuff : )
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

scatter

Post by scatter »

cats wrote:
scatter wrote:Maybe I will look weird after saying that but I really want to buy a mac because it gives me a feeling that I want to code on it days and nights ( strange and weird feeling I know) :p
Well, anything that makes you want to code is a good thing.
But personally a Mac makes me want to hit stuff : )
hehehe becarefull cats when you see a mac somewhere make sure none is around so that you don't him with it \:D/ :D