A little spam got through O_o

Fight back! So don't expect to find lame "fake login screens" or similar stuff here.
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

A little spam got through O_o

Post by Gogeta70 »

Some spam i got. I haven't been scammed at all by anyone, and yet i'm suddenly getting one million dollars... for being a scam victim. Also, it doesn't have my name on it at all, anywhere and there are a lot of spelling mistakes. And when this much money is involved, who can't afford to make a fuckin phone call anyway?
retarded people wrote: ATTENTION SIR/MADAM,

OCEANIC INTERNATIONAL BANK/UNITED NATIONS 2006 SCAM VICTIM RENUMERATION.

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations To Central Bank to pay 150 scam victim $1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR) each.

You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to me as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $1,000,000.00
renumeration funds.

On this faithful recommendations,we want you to know that during the last U.N. meeting held in Abuja, Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the world in the meeting on the lose of funds by various individuals to the Nigerian scam artists operating in syndicates all over the world today.

In other to renumerate victims, the U.N Body in conjunction with the Nigerian Government is now paying 150 victims of this operators $1,000,000.00 each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations.
Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking System in Nigeria, the payment are to be supervised by the United Nations Officials and the Central Bank of Nigeria and the corresponding paying bank is

OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC.
According to the number of applicants at hand, 114

Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States/Europe, we still have more 36 left to be paid the renumeration of $1,000,000.00 each.

Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to
him for any reason what so ever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the others criminals. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended.

Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

You can receive your renumeration payments via any of this options you Choose,DRAFT/CHEQUE PAYMENTS or DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY.

I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.
Alternatively, you can receive your money through the sub office of the European Monetary Fund in Europe . Email To Contact::
unitednations.projec@uku.co.uk
Yours faithfully,
Sir Andrew N Bolade
Plot 15 Unesco House,
Ikoyi, Lagos

cc Dr. Philip Nelson
United Nations Repesentative for
Europe and Africa.
you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to
him for any reason what so ever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the others criminals. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended.
I thought this one was excessively stupid. "so keep it secret till they are all apprehended." Right, i never guessed the secret service would tell a random civilian classified information and then ask that person - in an email - to keep it a secret.

Meh, whatever. Later.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

yea the email is always the tip off - the united nations using www.uku.co.uk for their email host?

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I would like to profile a DHS or top level cybercrime taskforce boss - and submit his personal information to the scammer.

"Mr.Nigerian meet the Director of CyberCrime Task Force"

Let those two clowns battle it out :lol:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.