Installs

Fight back! So don't expect to find lame "fake login screens" or similar stuff here.
slashdt

Installs

Post by slashdt »

We sell only unique installs from the most different countries. By using our service you will find out an individual approach to the client, the
big spectrum of the countriesand the excellent quality. The small test as agreed is possible.
We have flexible prices, in case of purchase of a great volume of installs the individual conditions are possible.
ICQ removed

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

I'm not really sure if an admin moved your post here.
Or if you posted this here as a "something I got in my mail" spam, but posting stuff like this as a first post is rare so ...

Because if you posted in this category by yourself, then I thank you, you saved me the trouble of moving it here.

Your ICQ address have been removed as you should easily see if you are not colour blind, or totally blind for that matter. But since you failed to see the rules on Suck-o, I would guess the later.

One more thing, what are you selling?

*locked*

PS: if you feel like actually answering the above question, you can PM me x)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

what was he talking about anyways??!

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.