HconSTF:Hcon Security Testing Framework

Stumbled over a good link? Post it here... (the board is flushed regularly)
scatter
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

HconSTF:Hcon Security Testing Framework

Post by scatter »

Well today I thought of sharing a "browser framework" that I use almost daily and it s a really great one here it is just give it a try and you will thank me later ;)

http://www.hcon.in/downloads.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It s far from OWASP mantra or PenQ, with alot more options including OSINT and many other options semi automated ;) here is a fast preview of it :

Web Penetration Testing
Web Exploits Development
Web Malware Analysis
Open Source Intelligence ( Cyber Spying & Doxing )

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Re: HconSTF:Hcon Security Testing Framework

Post by DNR »

I am working on a brief post on the 'thinking' behind collecting intel -
To use a hunting analogy - a hunter can have expensive boots and optics on a nice gun - but really the hunter with the ability to 'visualize' the animal trails and pathways, watering holes and feeding grounds, foot prints and crumbs - will be the better hunter.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Re: HconSTF:Hcon Security Testing Framework

Post by DNR »

FYI the keyword and username search is weak (Hcon), I would suggest Copernic Agent at least...

The program linked to one site to do the search, and that is weak kung fu. Copernic uses several search engines to provide results.

Also - multiple sites are more likely to return at least one hit that is more relevant to your search target.

More on this soon.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.