chinese way to solve a hostage-taking

Stumbled over a good link? Post it here... (the board is flushed regularly)
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

chinese way to solve a hostage-taking

Post by bad_brain »

a guy took a kid as hostage and instead of the western way to solve that by endless convos with negotiators they have a pretty straight in your face way, which I actually like:

Mohseen
forum buddy
forum buddy

Re: chinese way to solve a hostage-taking

Post by Mohseen »

It’s all in German man! is there a link with this story in english? By the way your right, simply blowing his brains out was a pretty good way about it.

lonewolf
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by lonewolf »

It does look like it is a good deterrent to the next one who might consider the same thing.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

not much to read there anyway Mohseen, it's written in a very sacrcastic way:
- I demand 3 things or I'll kill the boy
- situation is checked from next door
- a negotiator shows up
- negotiations start
- negotiations finished
at the end it is mentioned that clearing up the situation was just 35 cent, in germany it would have cost millions because the whole street would have been hermetically sealed for 48 hours and in the end the guy would have went to prison for 15 years on cost of the tax payers.

I got the link from another german blog site, no links to sources in english language given there.
:wink:

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

Clearly all civilized countries should take Chinas example in cases like these :D
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

Mohseen
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Mohseen »

Actually the should all sarcasm aside, seriously excuses like “civilized” and “democratic” and other nonsense simply baffles me, did you know Ed Gein killed two women and robbed the graves of countless others, and all he got in the end was a comfy cell in the mental ward and a relatively easy death from stomach cancer.

If I was a killer/kidnapper/molester and all I got was a comfy cell, three meals a day and work out time? for almost any crime no matter how heinous? hell I would go on a rampage to last me a lifetime and enjoy prison food. Fair deal.

Seriously, the inability of western nations to act conclusively and appropriately serious crimes due to pride hurts innocent people who have no guilt, their lives are hard enough with sociopaths in their backyards, the least the governments can do is spank the crazies a little, no need to give em work out time and degrees in hotel management in jail.

Hasn’t it bothered anyone that the majority of serial killer are in western nations? I don’t know, but it might be because maybe the consequences for some sick shit are kinda light.
I’m sorry what was the subject about again?

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

lilrofl is right - most if not all serial killers were in developed countries.
Most, if not all serial killers were male, white.

I hate the prison system too - I know being locked up 23/7 365x10 years is not easy. (your 1 hour is outside). I do not think they offer rehabitiltation, they only slow down criminals in their crime waves. At least 70% reoffend, the other are too old or too stupid to rebel against a $7 hr job and no future.
It should be more like the old days - no TV, plenty of hard work, no A/C, get shot if you escape. Some crimes you should just be killed - I mean why should we pay $70,00 a YEAR to keep you alive til you die in prison? I'll shoot you for $1,000 and save everyone $69,000 A YEAR. Murders, rape, child crimes, violent crimes - all considered. Drug crimes? really - posession of marijuana? let them go!
Currently the prision system is just a place for serious convicts to recharge, get criminal education, fuck some ass - and plan their next spree.

Deal with criminals right at the scene, red handed - red dot to the chest.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.