Advanced XSS Series: Router Jacking.

DON'T post new tutorials here! Please use the "Pending Submissions" board so the staff can review them first.
t3hmadhatt3r
forum buddy
forum buddy

Advanced XSS Series: Router Jacking.

Post by t3hmadhatt3r »

Please visit http://code.suck-oold.com/176. I hope you enjoy it! Please leave comments here ! :)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I am impressed - another idea is to make your document a PDF, for the suck-o archives..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

t3hmadhatt3r
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by t3hmadhatt3r »

Hey I'm glad you like it. That's is a good idea (Making the tutorials in pdf). I just might do that and start a zine (If you don't know a zine is a small magazine).

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Very nicely presented there buddy. Well written and easy to follow. Before you turn into a pdf i spotted one grammer mistake on line 116.

Code: Select all

invisibly change change
Great contribution and i am looking forward to reading your tut on enumerating.

Welcome to suck-o....a bit belated but better late than never so they say!! :wink:
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

t3hmadhatt3r
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by t3hmadhatt3r »

Thanks for pointing out the spelling mistake and thanks for the welcome . :)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

forget the e-zine. Suck-o is assembling a PDF archive, you already have a host and support here. Suck-o is putting together a "Red Book for Hackers", I would have the wardriving and wifi chapter, while B_B has linux and server chapters, Cats linux, Floodie hardware, Mabo code, etc.

I have already stickied some of your threads, that indicates its favorable to convert to PDF for the archive anyways. All the docs get credit to the writer, but we will put a suck-o.com logo on the finished work.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

Good read. I like how you used information the router gave you to hack it. Kind of a slap in the face to the router.

hpprinter100
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by hpprinter100 »

link is dead..anychance it could get re-upped?