Good old suck-o

Introduce yourself here....
ilkjester
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Good old suck-o

Post by ilkjester »

I have missed you guys. I haven't been around much. I unfortunately got into drugs and it took cintrol if my lifr for a very long time. I struggled with it some while even a member. Now i am clean and sober and want to start learning again. I havent yet aquired a computer but i do have my smart phone. I hope ti be sticking around and staying sober.
edit, glitch mob,sage francis, prefuse 73, gousien, andre nickatina, guilty simpson, j dilla, stones throw, mf doom, atmosphere, aesop rock, alias, block head, boom bip, dose one, busdriver, ttc, cannibal ox, dabrye, girl talk, heiroglyphics,2 mex, look d

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Good old suck-o

Post by bad_brain »

whoah...after plexrod another one of the old schoolers appears...must be a nest somewhere. :o :lol:

glad you got over that shitty period of your life, I had mine too ages ago and got back into computers after a break of almost 10 years (stopped at Amiga 500 and got back into Win98...lol)
there is some truth in "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger", because after a crippling addiction period future problems are smaller and easier to handle. :wink:

so: welcome back mate! :D

Thesk
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Thesk »

Wow, it's really nice to be able to comeback to something so good, that has made an impression on the long term memory. this forum/place/site is amazing =D> it is so impressive that it has lasted this long and i really hope that it will continue to do so [-o< . i need this place, i'm checking in every day to see if something new has been posted or to just hang about.
this place is my new "facebook" hehe :D \:D/
The music industry is a matrix that is counter to what is natural and right.

- Prince -

ilkjester

Post by ilkjester »

Thanks B_B. I know I truly want to give that part of my life up now. I want to look into going to school for information technology. I am worried about my criminal record interfering with getting a job after completing school though. I have a few felonies. I know I want to start making changes though. Plus learning new material and reading would be really beneficial in the healing of my brain after the years of damage. Its nice to know you can relate to my experience it actually gave me some inspiration.
edit, glitch mob,sage francis, prefuse 73, gousien, andre nickatina, guilty simpson, j dilla, stones throw, mf doom, atmosphere, aesop rock, alias, block head, boom bip, dose one, busdriver, ttc, cannibal ox, dabrye, girl talk, heiroglyphics,2 mex, look d

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Damn, y'all are crawling out of the damn cracks! :lol:

Ilkjester, It's good to see you around again man. I know a lot of people have been down the road of drug addiction... I can say for sure that "Cocaine is one hell of a drug" (Disclaimer: this is not an admission of guilt, explicit or implied). That road leads to nowhere good. I'm glad to hear you set yourself straight again. Stay strong, it gets easier ;)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...