TALENT

Introduce yourself here....
xLeNaex

TALENT

Post by xLeNaex »

Hi, Im new the site but i want to be very interactive with all knowledged ppl in what this site offers, upon reading through various freakin forums i already have a million ?? .. Im such a noob its crazy but i URN to learn badly.

Dltr
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Dltr »

welcome to suck-o....

Thank You
Dltr

crashacid

Post by crashacid »

welcome to heaven.
Hatred fuels knowledge

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

XL, when you posts questions - they not only help you, but they help others. I don't mean other visitors to the site, but the staff can stay sharp by answering questions - no matter how basic they are.

We rather have interactive members than ones that silently observe.

Take the time to browse the forum's previous topics, it will help frame your questions.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Welcome to the site!

Nicely put DNR, it is so true.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

Welcome to Suck-O

Enjoy your stay =)
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Welcome to suck-o.

Also i would like to add that there is the IRC room where there is also usually someone about who can help you.

Enjoy!!!
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

l0ngb1t

Post by l0ngb1t »

greeting mate...
wish you a good journey, until you earn your hat... :lol:
welcome to suck-o... :wink:
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

xLeNaex

Post by xLeNaex »

Wow, I didn't expect any responses tho that but thanx fellow suck-o's *lol*.
I have chosen to start my journey on the dark side, yes yes i said it i shall wear the "blackhat" 0.o I'm interested in Coding and Dev. along with "hacking", so i need advice and guidance on where to start and what to do.
Interactive stuff that will help me learn! I love to learn i want to know how stuff works from the inside and then how i can create it , altar it , blah blah you get it XD... So i installed Dev-C++ to start learning how the C++ language works .. was this good or bad? i dont even know HTML ....

HELP!

l0ngb1t

Post by l0ngb1t »

mmm B_B don't kill me, i only said journey and hat, he choosed the color...

@ XL
you know what you said is really impressive, you have the will to learn and am sure you have the potential to...
what you said is good about the C++, altering stuff, understand how it works...
but it's just talk, start working on that, start with the basic of TCP/IP protocol, go to the download section and download some .PDF and RTFM... !
every one here is ready to help you
just ask
but i'll give you an advice if you wanna be black hat, it's your choice but don't ask your question as one and show your malicious intend...
spoof it :P ok...
goodluck
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

xLeNaex

Post by xLeNaex »

Hmm.. Ive been rumaging through the forums and WOAH there is soo many interesting things to learn but i dont understand half of it 0.o.. *lol* and ive shared my interest and my * blackhat " interest some ppl shy away from the subject?? what am i missing? Also this c++ is hard to make sense of.. I cant quit creat any thing yet>> I want to create a web page and then attack it.. but what exactly do need to read or learn for this?

l0ngb1t

Post by l0ngb1t »

no one is shy about he's hat
and i'm still learning and i have alot to learn until i can call my self a hacker or even earn a hat...
This board is still up and running because of it's nun-malicious content...
no one want to risk shutting down the site or getting bothered by law ppls for posting malicious artical and topics...
and about the C++ well am not an expert but start with the most simple and useless application just to start feeling comfy with the language and you'll learn with time, and ofcourse some reading and experimenting
abt the site site thing well i can't be useful with that but try searching and learning wellknown vulnerability like RFI, SQL injection...
choose a domain like wireless hacking, penetration, programming, system administration, security professional, set as goal and work for it
be an expert in certain area...
:wink:

xLeNaex

Post by xLeNaex »

Thank you very much mate xD

waringers
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by waringers »

Welcome to suck-o, I wont be on as often as I was because Ive become very busy with school, but Ill be glad to answer what I can :D
Share what I know, Learn What I dont.